Where's that punk SorryFins now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's that punk SorryFins now?

DoLpHiNz34

122.10.5!!!
Reaction score
SorryFins said:
You heard it here first.

You won't hear about this for another 7-14 days, possibly more, but it's not gonna happen.

There will be no 2nd round pick for the dolphins. Everyone knows that Saban doesn't really want him, can't afford his cap #, and will cut him anyway. Surtain already has a verbal relationship with the Chiefs, and when he's cut, for no compensation, he will sign with the Chiefs.

A well-known sports beat writer will break the news before the draft.

I'll take any bet. Serious paypal offers only.

:roflmao:

Just like KCPhantom. Neither one will be back. They were just hoping. Blowing smoke and just like MOST posters, they will not come back because they were dead wrong.

Funny, I was looking for that same post a little while ago. I love idiots who think they know everything.

Pocoloco said:
Funny, I was looking for that same post a little while ago. I love idiots who think they know everything.

It got moved to the political forum...I guess that thread got worse somehow.:confused:

oh yeah... muppet.

:0wned:

be a man... stand up a be counted!!

funny stuff, I have been coming here for over a year reading in the forums. I couldn't stop laugh at this guy

yankeehillbilly said:
Yeah, I thought about that post when I heard about the trade. I couldnt remember who posted it tho
:yeahthat: Unfortunately i don't imagine we'll be seeing that clown again

Back
Top Bottom