Whew!....It was just a nightmare... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whew!....It was just a nightmare...

I was thinking abiut this the other day. Ricky has quite the injury history, but under the Dolphins, he has YET to get injured. ALso, Miami has given him a truckload of carries the two years he was here.

And you know how some injury every year kills Miami's playoff hopes..........

Good thing we lost him before TC. Now we know what we go to war with and won't have that mid-season injury thing let us down. By the way do you see anymore dream-injuries?

Dolphan7 said:
Good thing we lost him before TC. Now we know what we go to war with and won't have that mid-season injury thing let us down. By the way do you see anymore dream-injuries?

Nope, no more bad dreams. I just thought it was funny that I happened to post about my nightmare..and it sorta happened.

That dream reminds me of the Philadelphia game last year. Ricky hurt his shoulder being tackled out of bounds on a 40+ yard gain. We had a shot in that game before he got hurt. I have friends in Philly and that game sticks in my craw.

The better your play callers are, the better a RB by committee can be. Just need to be creative.

i dreamed taht ricky retired sunday night. i woke up to espn with the the first coverage of rickys retirement. creepy like.

I dreamt that Ricky was wearing a dress. Although that was still weird its just not unusual. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom