Which 3rd QB are we going to keep? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which 3rd QB are we going to keep?

I said we keep one (Levick) for PS..and pick up a vet...I think Mike Quinn is still available...Pittsburg will have to let one QB go..Hamilton if I remember correctly...Let's trade Odgen for Hamilton..He has more upside..Plus Hamilton took his team to the NFLE superbowl...He's much further along than our 3rd string QB's

Hamilton does not have upside. He does not have an NFL arm which is the precursor to any type of upside. He has athletic ability but he's not a NFL QB.

Mike Quinn plays for the Texans. Really guys we do need a better 3rd string QB, but if we eveer get to him anyway we are in trouble.

I have heard the same thing about neither making the team and only one going on P-squad.(I believe you can't have two since one needs to run the scout team.)

I wonder if anyone is out there that is smart enough to learn the O and also execute it well enough to step in if needed.

Originally posted by WharfRat

A: It was a joke.

B: Grbac (quitter or not) is still better than Lucas, Kustok, or Levick.

C: It was a joke.

D: He wouldn't come back anyway... thus, it was a joke.

:goof:

I don't really care for Ray Lucas, but he is better than Grbac. Grbac is/was a horrible QB. He had one good season with the Chiefs, and that's just because the didn't have a RB or running game so they threw 40 times a game. GrBac sucks!

Back
Top Bottom