• Can 'em all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep 'em all

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
we need a new Offensive coodinator since Chan left, but who else do you feel should go as well ?

pick as many as you like

Who ever voted for Wise hasn't got a clue. A good line needs continuity above all else and with all the injuries, that was all but impossible to acheive. Give Wise another year with healthy line men and then pass judgement, you may discover he is better than you thought.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Who ever voted for Wise hasn't got a clue. A good line needs continuity above all else and with all the injuries, that was all but impossible to acheive. Give Wise another year with healthy line men and then pass judgement, you may discover he is better than you thought.
exactly why we should have kept Boudreau...too late now. :(

Didn't Boudraeu go to New England?
That's not the kind of continuity I was referring to, but it does make you think that Dave may have used his heart and not his head on that decision.
I mean the man took another ordinary Smith and turned him into a thousand yard rusher.
He must be doing something right.

Boudreau joined Donnelley at Carolina. I heard that Tice wants him on Minny

That's right my bad, and Wise came from Carolina right?

Just for the record, the Panthers had the third worst rushing offense in the league.

That's right my bad, and Wise came from Carolina right?
I think so and Boudreau came to Fins from the Pats

Wise had to draw plays in the turf this year with all those OL injuries...he'll need another year.

Special teams was not a drop off from last year...

Bates has failed. Bad planning, lack of game adjustements etc...
he got to go as well....

OK - you guys convinced me to let Wise stay another year...:rolleyes: :) , but see ya Bates

I agree with you inFINSible........

How could've Wise gotten the o-line to play as a cohesive unit when it we lost 3 starters on the line collectively? Give Tony one more year with a healthy o-line and then make a better judgement. As for Bates, also considering some of the injuries, I thought he didn't do that terribly of a job. I know late in the season, our rush defense really seemed to get worse, but we did have some key injuries on the defensive side as well. My vote would be to give Jim Bates one more year.;)

Yeah, I saw it 39............

Originally posted by dolphan39
read http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2013 , you'll be asking for Wanne's head

I don't mind having Fiedler back, but only as a backup quarterback. That is what is best suited for him. 19 int's is an unacceptable stat. I couldn't count the amount of times when Jay threw a deep pass and it was either under or over thrown. And not to mention the numerous times he threw into double and triple coverage!:yell:

:monkey: Jay Fiedler as the starting quarterback for our 'phins.

Jay will be paid to be our starter if he comes back unless it is another Brock Marion situation where he tests the markets and finds nothings. Since Jay is a QB and there are so few QB's better than average, I expect someone who may him an offer.

the offensive output............

was pretty bad, but thats taken care of. the defense seemed to get worse as the year progressed. the last CB blitz we had, surtain sacked warner, then bates never called another. bates should go, and if wanny can't make a friggin decision, then asta la vista baby!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom