which cornerback was it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which cornerback was it?

that was the weakest pass rush I have seen from the Phins since Chuck Klingbeil was on our DL :( We must have been expecting a run and then were tired. Have not seen replay - where Pats in Max protect or at least had 6 guys in ?

The Pats were in max protect, 2 tight ends in blocking. Brady faked handoff, pump faked throw to the slant and then threw deep on 1-1 coverage. Marion came over to help but it was too late.

I really don't care who was or wasn't covering Troy. Our defense played an amazing 70mins, and didn't deserve to be on the field the last 5 mins of OT. When you have a defense that has only alowed 20+ points(21) once, and still hasn't let a single RB run for over 60 yards against them there is no reason Miami should be 4-2. Our offense could only manage 13 points against a team that was missing 6 starters on defense. They wouldn't have even scored that many if our defense didn't cause 2 TOs on the Pats side of the 50. Our play calling is crap, our scheme is crap, and our coaches mindset of not taking any chances is crap. With 2+ mins left on the 20 yard line you don't stop trying to score a TD, knowing that you would give the other team at least 1:30 to tie it up. Then he had a chance to redeem himself in OT, but he did the exact same thing. You play to win at all costs not try not to lose early and have a chance in the 4th quarter.

If the Dline doesn't get any pressure no secondary is going to cover a guy for 10 seconds. The ball was on the money after Brady moved out of the pocket. It was a great throw. Nothing else to say about it.

would you guys consider this the first time that knights lack of speed, which was the biggest knock on him as a FA, has cost you big?

i got a chance to watch the whole game because the bills played at 4.

i just remember all the N.O. people saying he wouldnt be a big loss, because for the good plays he makes, he counters them by getting beat deep like that..

i saw the highlight again, and it looked like zone coverage for sure..

i will say this though.. troy brown is NOT a burner.. he is fast, but it is not like he runs coles or price or something.

Tatonka.....you lost the point

Marion or Knight should never be on their best receiver 1 on 1....that's what Madison and Surtain are for.

Back
Top Bottom