Which Do You Think is Most Probable in the First Twenty Picks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Do You Think is Most Probable in the First Twenty Picks?

Which Do You Think is Most Probable in the First Twenty Picks?

• 4 or more QBs drafted

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • 4 or more OTs drafted

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 4 or more DT/IDL drafted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 or more EDGE/DE drafted

• 4 or more CBs drafted

• 4 or more IOL drafted

• 4 or more trade downs

• Stop bugging me, my name is Sgt. Schultz

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with the 1st one..4 or more QBs drafted. I think the top 4 will get taken within the first 10 picks, and some team between 10 and 20 will make a move for one of the remaining QBs.

Will 4 go back to back? Will Min trade up to #4 and pick McCarthy? Where will McCarthy go? If not at #4 he won't make it past #11. I hope Nix and Penix go top 20.

4+ QBs.

Caleb, Daniels, and Maye are locks. McCarthy has a ton of hype and there are quite a few teams rumored to be into Penix. I think all 5 guys go top 20. After the top 3, the Vikings, Saints, and Broncos make sense.

Nix could make it 6 QBs taken on Thursday night.

Yep-top 2 are 100%. What are the odds on 6 QB's going 1st rd.? I change my mind daily on this.
It is possible because logic and sense are thrown out the window when a team needs a QB.

For THREE QB's who do not have legit 1st round grades (Penix, Nix, McCarthy) to go in R1 would be crazy but not surprising.

We need The Ghost Of Al Davis to reach from beyond the grave and take Penix at 13.

Back
Top Bottom