Which draft pick will have the biggest impact? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which draft pick will have the biggest impact?

Who will have the biggest impact this year?

• Moore, Eddie

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Smith, Wade

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Whitley, Taylor

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lee, Donald

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Tolver, J.R.

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Jenkins, Corey

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Provost, Tim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bell, Yeremiah

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Williams, Davern

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DEFINATELY will have to be one of the OL that we drafted they will some how get a shot by injury and looks like smith might be a very strong pick up for us

You guys are so smart. It's going to be Donald Lee because defences will not key in on him. But I have to say Eddie Moore is the most fluid LB we have brought in since ZT.

This is Ask Alex answer:

Q: Every year there is a surprise player that comes from nowhere in the NFL. Who do you think that player will be this year on the Dolphins? Jay Mercado, Houston, TX

A: Cornerback Korey Banks has the potential to land a spot on the 53-man roster. An undrafted college free agent from Mississippi State, Banks may have the fastest feet of any member of the secondary. Banks is competing with Omare Lowe for a roster spot.

I keep hearing about this kid, undrafted FA, who's already been featured in a News Article and keeps popping up in sound bites. I'm going to keep my eye on him this TC. This is a lot of hyped for an undrafted FA..Is there something to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Moore for the poll. I think he will be the surprise from the nfl draft. The kid is tough and when he gets some playing time in the pre-season, if he does, many more will put some faith in his ability to play. Moore played for the Volunteers hurt, 50% of the time and still was a force to be reckoned with on D. When you're hungry for the chance to play in the big-time, it will happen for you.

The Guard from Texas A&M.

I don't even remember his name. But Tolver plays WR which take stime to develop Smith is a LT which also takes some time. Also LT usually are remembered when they make a mistake (Allow a sack).

Moore could be it cause the position is not deep and there's not a lot of competition.

But I will go with the guard just for the heck of it.
If anyone remembers his name let me know so I can vote.

I go with Moore.
He has a professional mentality that you would normally get from a 2nd year guy.

If he brings as much intellect to the game as what has been said, I expect big things from him in defending the short passing game.

I'm going out on a limb and saying Corey Jenkins, the LB from South Carolina. Why? Moore may need half a season to start and the SLB comes out so often that he may not get to make a lot of plays. Smith and Whitely will have big time careers but likely will sit this year the way McKinney did last year. Its tough for a 5th rd WR to make a big impact their rookie year.

Jenkins will be a special teams demon and could well make a few big plays there. That's why he got my vote.

Back
Top Bottom