Which draft strategy do you like? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which draft strategy do you like?

A) Brown, R.White (would be a amazing), and McPherson

Brown/Henry/Wilkerson/Walters/Underwood/Curry/UDFA Means

That is my ideal draft from rd 1 to UDFA.

I choose e

e) trade down several times and end up with a late 1st, 3 2nd's (including Surtain), 2 3rd's, 1 4th and add an extra 2 2nd's and 3rd for next year (maybe a 1st); then pick away!

I choose e

e) trade down several times and end up with a late 1st, 3 2nd's (including Surtain), 2 3rd's, 1 4th and add an extra 2 2nd's and 3rd for next year (maybe a 1st); then pick away!

this isnt fantasy football

caneaddict said:
I choose e

Dream On :shakeno:

stoody24 said:
this isnt fantasy football

Assuming we get a 2nd for Surtain. You don't think it's realistic to pick up an extra 2 2nd's 1 3rd and a 2nd next year for moving down from #2 to #26-32?

We could easily get that. Moving from #2 to something around #10 would allow us to pick up at least a 2nd rounder and probably a 3rd OR a 2nd next year. Then moving from the 7-11 range into the 18-21 range would give us another 2nd or 3rd and finally moving down again to 26-32 range would net us another 3rd this year and a 3rd next year. We could easily get 2 2nd's and a 3rd as well as a 2nd next year for moving down that much. Coupled with our existing picks you get what I proposed. Where's the flaw?

In fact I think we can get a heck of alot more but I'm being VERY conservative.

I'd take RB-Brown, S-Shazor or Bullocks, QB-Mcpherson

Back
Top Bottom