---------- Which draft would you want??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---------- Which draft would you want???

Which draft would you pick???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mile High Fin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I posted this in the Ask Boomer thread in the main forum, but thought I'd throw it out (with a poll) in the draft forum as well.

Ignoring possible Free Agency signings (just considering our current roster), which draft would you like better (4 rounds only), and why???:

Exhibit A:
1. OT Winston Justice
2. S Jason Allen
3. CB Richard Marshall
4. QB Reggie McNeal

or

Exhibit B:
1. DE/OLB Manny Lawson / DT Bunkley / DT Watson (take your pick)
2. QB Croyle
3. ILB Kari Parham
4. Best DB available, say, S Addae/Smith/Watkins or CB Webb/Phillips/Minter/Hunter

or

Exhibit C:
1. CB Cromartie
2. OLB Howard
3. QB Whitehurst/Jacobs
4. Best DL available, say, DT Oshinowo/Kwakou Robinson/Jonathan Lewis/Gerald Anderson

picks aren't the greatest so i cant really choose.

D. None of the above

Rather have:
1. Cutler
2. Mangold
3. Allen
4. Marshall or Minter

SpeedRush99 said:
D. None of the above

Rather have:
1. Cutler
2. Mangold
3. Allen
4. Marshall or Minter

u give me that ill go pee on myself but marhsall and minter are not rd 4 material. more like rd 2 an di rather take bentley vai FA then spend the rd 2 on soemthign else. LB? S? LT? G? DT? many more options.

I like B the best, A the least. Lawson is exciting and I really like Croyle a lot. Justice has some issues, but does have talent. I think in that scenario I'd rather trade down a bit and get Jon Scott. I really think he could be great with Houck's tutelage.

I like A simply because B and C don't have any O-linemen in the first 4 rounds.

SR 7 said:
u give me that ill go pee on myself but marhsall and minter are not rd 4 material. more like rd 2 an di rather take bentley vai FA then spend the rd 2 on soemthign else. LB? S? LT? G? DT? many more options.

Possibly, but unlike alot of people here I base my draft "wishlist" on what we need now, because no one knows what FA will bring.

I guess Id go with A, but I dont like Reggie McNeal, Id rather someone else. These arnt the best picks but I could live with it. It would depend on what we do in FA/trades

SR 7 said:

With trades and FA we caould get all of them. tha would be sweet

honestly, I would prefer the top half on Exhibit A, and the bottom half of Exhibit C.

Justice would probably a perennial pro-bowl left tackle,
Jason Allen is all-american talent and a great tackler,
Omar Jacobs is first-round talent that is inexplicably in the third,
and Oshinowo could play the nose-tackle position

I'd go with a mixture of B and C and change a few things...
1- Antonio Cromartie CB
2- Brodie Croyle QB
3- Pat Watkins FS
4- Rocky McIntosh LB

RalphX19X said:
I'd go with a mixture of B and C and change a few things...
1- Antonio Cromartie CB
2- Brodie Croyle QB
3- Pat Watkins FS
4- Charles Spencer OG

Better hope we get help at LB & DL in FA......
I don't know if Spencer will be there in the 4th...

Back
Top Bottom