Which fans are allowed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which fans are allowed?

MaxiumDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yo everybody,

Which fans are allowed? I know jets (i use the lower-case for a reason...heh) are deFINitely not allowed, but what fans are? I, myself, dont like the vikings. but that is a personal thing. lol

clear.gif

MaxiumDolFan

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean here on the site? If so everyone if allowed even Jets, Pats, and Bills fans hang around here from time to time.

Every kind of fan is allowed...but not everyone has the same privilages.....;) lol J/K....welcome to the boards.

Hey Clumpy... he is my son and you will have to go through me first to get to him. BTW I have one wife and two sons and I'm the nicest one of the bunch... mess with my family at your own risk! GO DOLPHINS !!!

Hello all....

LOL didnt realize this was such an active message board! well, the pats do suck. lol. And, who will stand in our way to the AFC East championship? Bills= try to keep hold of the good players instead of the not so good ones. Jets? I'm not even going to start. Another diss on the Pats? Of Course! Did you watch the NFL QB Challenge? The Speed & Accuracy test was rather humorous when Tom Brady came up.
Sheesh, bills fans.:D

MaxiumDolFan
clear.gif

I AM THE KING OF THE DWARVES

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom