which free agent pick up will have the LEAST impact? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which free agent pick up will have the LEAST impact?

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
I think all of our free agents were great pickups, but which one will make the least amount of difference? My vote goes to Sammy Knight...i love the pick up but from what i HEAR his lack of speed sort of detracts from his big play ability...still think he is an upgrade over AF though.....

Sammy Knight is proven to make big plays with his lack of speed and he'll be joining a defensive team with loads of talent already... Knight will be one of the ones making the biggest impact but my vote for the LEAST impact would have to be Brian Griese... Hopefully this guy won't have to hit the field unless Fiedler stinks the joint up.. I don't see Fiedler having a bad year so only way Griese gets time is if he gets injured.. The others are already in a rotation and will get playing time.. Griese only gets time if an injury happens.. so he's my choice..

Griese...maybe Seau, I'll have to wait till week one to tell whether Seau will make a big impact

i like...

i like you screen name circling wagons....it's delightfully annoying- if i was a bills fan on a dolphins site that would be the kinda name i chose hahah......even though i dont think the bills have been circling any wagons for a looong time haha

Griese, the only playing time he'll see this year will be preseason.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Griese...maybe Seau, I'll have to wait till week one to tell whether Seau will make a big impact

Seau is a starter.. He started out very well last year with the Chargers until he had an ankle injury which limited his play but still made plays.. Considering he is a starter and joining a very talented defense, there's a slim chance Seau has a LESS impact than Griese who is a back up.. Seau has too much pride in his foootball game to have a bad year..

Re: i like...

Originally posted by fiedler__9
i like you screen name circling wagons....it's delightfully annoying- if i was a bills fan on a dolphins site that would be the kinda name i chose hahah......even though i dont think the bills have been circling any wagons for a looong time haha
actually, we wiped the walls with you last year, but we cant do this here man...this is smack and i'll get banned for it:rolleyes:

yea...

haha yea, i wasnt trying to cause any smack problems on here...you guys gave it to us last season

Last year at this time... there were no Bills fans to be found on here :lol:.. 2 lucky wins and these cats think they won the SB..
Circlingwagons<~~:nono: :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom