which free agent pick up will have the LEAST impact? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which free agent pick up will have the LEAST impact?

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Last year at this time... there were no Bills fans to be found on here :lol:.. 2 lucky wins and these cats think they won the SB..
Circlingwagons<~~:nono: :shakeno:
Rude..do you really want to start this charade of unending lame comebacks on both sides?...it gets old fast and theyre's never a winner...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Rude..do you really want to start this charade of unending lame comebacks on both sides?...it gets old fast and theyre's never a winner...

Your constant finding a way to bash Miami is getting old real quick as well.. Don't expect to spew garbage on here all the time and not get anything in return..

Your constant finding a way to bash Miami is getting old real quick as well.. Don't expect to spew garbage on here all the time and not get anything in return..
how am I bashing Miami?(smack forum not included)

Although I enjoy the quick bantering and witty (or not so witty) remarks, getting back on topic....

I think Charlie Rogers may have a shock coming to him. Robert Baker is a heck of a return man. He was doing well 2 Preseasons ago before hurting his knee and did extremely well in NFLE.

There is next to no way Rogers doesn't make this team from what I've read. He has been working at slot WR, scat back and return man and supposedly looking very good.

IMO, our WR core is already set. Just not what spot on the chart they'll have.

Chambers, McDrops, Thompson, Gadsden, Tolver (Rogers is a RB but is a WR IMO)

I don't really see a way barring injury any of those people don't make the team.

unless seau gets hurt, then he contributes. he's in better shape than last year and, even if he has lost a step or two, he is still an upgrade over D.R.

gotta be griese( hopefully ). if he is maling any impact this year, then we are down to two QB's.

Last year at this time... there were no Bills fans to be found on here :lol:.. 2 lucky wins and these cats think they won the SB..
Circlingwagons<~~:nono: :shakeno:

Clumpeds always been here, but yah the rest were in hiding till they got a couple wins. Few decent guys here and there but they are few and far between.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Zgonina.

How could anyone have less impact than Griese???

At least Zgonina will break a sweat and get in on a play every now and then...

clear.gif

Notice the team got him a "home" and an "away" clipboard...

If Fiedler gets injured, Zgonina will make the least impact. If Fiedler doesn't get injured, Griese will have the least impact.

Back
Top Bottom