Which game was officially officiated oglier? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game was officially officiated oglier?

Toxic

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Texans or Jax? Even though the fins won this Refs/Jax game, boy I have never been so livid still. More so than that Refs/Texans game. I thought the refs might have learned something from the "7 blown calls incident" game against the Texans. But they didnt. Most penalized game in Fin history? While the dolphins need to work on some offside problems, really the refs need to look at themselves too. They should be ashamed of themselves for calling such a piss poor game. They probably arnt thinking much right now, but I guarantee there will be tape coming their way.

That Marion call was bogus. Even though he was trying to prevent a long TD for being beat, the play still timed out where he hit the rcvr at the time the ball hit the rcvr. BS call.

How many times did our O get back to back holding calls? Are we play ***** ball? Do the Refs think our O is that good that they need to pin as back an extra 20 yards?

Oh well, don't slam me for this. I am just trying to let off some steam. (Breath in, breath out) We won.....all is o.k. until next sunday.

:o

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible officiating.

2 times we had like 3-4 consecutive penalties.

Jax was lucky that the penalties kept them in the game.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Horrible officiating.

2 times we had like 3-4 consecutive penalties.

Jax was lucky that the penalties kept them in the game.

Total truth Xo ....

Total truth !!!!

:yell:

Marino1983

Only one call was bogus......that was the holding call on Ruddy. A couple of other calls were still penalties (punter penalty and Thomas PI) but were called incorrectly.

The PI vs Marion on the sidelines was absolutely a PI.......no argument there.

That is your BIASED opinion clumpy !!! Did you watch ALL 60 min of the game ?

You should be watching your billy goats against the jest ! They are on the verge of giving the (puke green) it's first win of the season !!!:lol:

:pirate:

Marino1983

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Only one call was bogus......that was the holding call on Ruddy. A couple of other calls were still penalties (punter penalty and Thomas PI) but were called incorrectly.

The PI vs Marion on the sidelines was absolutely a PI.......no argument there.

WTF? First off....you are a Bills fan. 2nd.....you said you were flipping through games. 3rd.....being a non-Fin fan, you don't closely watch for bs like you do for your Bills. 4th......you are a Bills fan that just wants to piss off fin fans for fun. 5.......you are wrong about the Marion call.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

No, it was clearly pass interference on Marion.

Most of other calls were simply terrible. I do believe that call on the punter was a 5 yarder, but it would've been a first down anyway.

The game was terrible officiated, but let's not be Bills fans here. We played AWFUL and still won the game, gotta take some solice in that fact I guess.

Originally posted by Toxic
I thought the refs might have learned something from the "7 blown calls incident" game against the Texans. But they didnt. Most penalized game in Fin history? While the dolphins need to work on some offside problems, really the refs need to look at themselves too. They should be ashamed of themselves for calling such a piss poor game. They probably arnt thinking much right now, but I guarantee there will be tape coming their way.

its not only the fins games. the refs have been beyond bad and its sickening. even with obvious proof as to how the play went down, they still call it the other way. i hate it when the refs take charge of a game. the fins started out bt kicking those pussies in the butt, but i guess the refs thought it best to make the game more even!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom