Which home game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which home game

The_Phish said:
From what I hear individual tickets go on sale mid to late July. Here is the link to the main site so you can check it whenever you want. http://www.miamidolphins.com/tickets/tickets_individual.asp I paid out the nose for 45 yard line seats at 250 a piece thru tickets.org. Good luck.

They are already selling tickets for next year at other sites??

I'm just confused as to how people already have tickets if the Dolphins official website doesn't begin to sell individual game tickets for another month, and they don't have season tickets.

Last year, I went through a travel agency I found in the Newspaper. So I didn't have to worry about the tickets end of this, as they were already provided as part of the package.

I believe business' buy groups of season tickets and sell them individually or in groups online for an inflated price and a service charge. It your call to pay out the $ thats all. All that the NFL teams can sell at the moment is Season and Group tickets for large groups at the events.

The_Phish said:
I believe business' buy groups of season tickets and sell them individually or in groups online for an inflated price and a service charge. It your call to pay out the $ thats all. All that the NFL teams can sell at the moment is Season and Group tickets for large groups at the events.

I guess my biggest concern is that the Pats game is going to be sold out by the time mid to late July rolls around. Last year, the Dolphins offered a package where if people bought tickets to the Arizona game they had first choice on any other game they wanted. As a result, the Patriots game was sold out before individual tickets even went on sale. Because of this, I had to look into packages where tickets were provided as well as flights and hotel. I really didn't want to go down that road this year, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get tickets without doing it again.

Anyway, thanks alot for all your help, it was much appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom