Which Jets QB Will Start The Season Under Center? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Jets QB Will Start The Season Under Center?

Which QB Will Start The Season For The Jets?

• Total voters
If the Cards cut Kolb he is the starter.

Yep...looking more and more that way. nyjuck going to blow a gasket:boohoo:

Beat writer Manish Mehta expects the Jets to pursue Kevin Kolb once the Cardinals release him.

Jets OC Marty Mornhinweg coached Kolb when his stock rose in Philadelphia. Mehta says that "if the price is right," Kolb will land with the Jets and be the Week 1 starter. Although only Mark Sanchez and David Garrard sit atop the depth chart now, that's a major leap. During two seasons in Arizona, Kolb has gone 6-8 as a starter and lost a 2012 training camp battle to John Skelton.

Yep...looking more and more that way. nyjuck going to blow a gasket:boohoo:

Beat writer Manish Mehta expects the Jets to pursue Kevin Kolb once the Cardinals release him.

Jets OC Marty Mornhinweg coached Kolb when his stock rose in Philadelphia. Mehta says that "if the price is right," Kolb will land with the Jets and be the Week 1 starter. Although only Mark Sanchez and David Garrard sit atop the depth chart now, that's a major leap. During two seasons in Arizona, Kolb has gone 6-8 as a starter and lost a 2012 training camp battle to John Skelton.

unless a team like Philly, Oakland, Buffalo, Jacksonville steps in to offer a late round pick to prevent him from becoming a free agent conditional on his renegotiated contract.

For comedic purpose only, I would like to see godboy. I love the South park chant.

This may be the only way Rex gets his ground and pound especially w/ Shonn having moved on to greener pastures (I had to say it).

Sanchez for sure. The Jesters have too much $$$ tied up in him after they courted Peyton and paid for it...

Hows that "surrounding Sanchez with weapons" thing going:lol:

Morningwood, who apparently Andy Reid didn't think enough of to bring along, wants the opportunity to stick around after Rex reverts back to his best imitation as a DC again. So look for Kolb to be the preemptive starter after the same kind of bogus, go through the motions TC "competition," once he negotiates his new incentive-laden, back-to-reality deal.

Back
Top Bottom