• Houston

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • LA Chargers

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters

Padrefinfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fandom aside and I will put aside my anger with the chargers. Stole this from a radio show and wanted your takes? Better potential GM job upcoming. Houston or lac? Both are set at the QB position. Houston has a lack of draft picks. lac might be better overall as far as players go. I am gonna lean Houston. At this stage of their careers, Watson is a much better QB than Herbert, by a lot! Herbert might have the all time best rookie season ever, but Watson is playing lights out and is more proven. So what do you all think?

NY is going to be the best GM and HC spot. Hands down.

Coaches and gms always want the opportunity to pick their guy cause they always overrate their own ability to do so.

To answer your question, Obrien was fired because he made the current team bad and ruined their ability to fix that through the draft. That situation sucks.

Watson is an elite QB but that team isn't in the best shape outside of him.

Out of the two teams in the OP I would take the Chargers. More cap space flexibility, not far off having a great D and more draft capital.

Jags is the most intriguing job opening in my opinion. Tons of draft capital, a lot of cap space to restructure the roster and build around young players.

Chargers are 33 million under the projected 2021 cap, Houston is 12 million over.
Chargers have a full slate of draft picks, Houston lol
Right -- and Herbert can easily become a better (complete) QB than Watson. IMO.

I said Houston, until Herbert proves otherwise I'm going with the better QB. Want to see what Watson does under a team not run by Bill O'Brien.

Chargers job for me, build around Herbert would be easier with the cap and draft pix Houston don’t have (great job Chris G)

Back
Top Bottom