Which NBA officiating crew is the worst? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which NBA officiating crew is the worst?

Which NBA Official's crew is the worst?

• Total voters
dominizzo said:
javis is the worse!! Bavetta is great

Funny that you say that..I like Bavetta and Salvatore alot...but Salvatore lately has lost it....

I agree Javi sucks...but Kersey...wow...the guy officiates like one team gave him a few hundred dollar bills before tipoff.

Basically, who ever officiates a game for the Pistons or Spurs, because you know everything and anything will go in their favor. It's been like that for about two years now.

Undoubtedly Joey Crawford. That guy thinks he is the star of the show and is totally T-happy. If a player says so much as a word to him, boom. It chops up the game, puts everyone on edge, and makes for worse basketball.

I voted for Salvatore; he takes things personally and holds grudges. And he's WAY too quick to T up a coach or player. He's like those baseball umpires that continue the argument after the manager or player has started walking away. (As an aside, Angel Hernandez remains the worst in MLB at that, but I digress.)

Dick Baveta...T's people up too quickly.

i voted Crawford

These refs need to stop trying to steal the show and let the players play

phunwin said:
I voted for Salvatore; he takes things personally and holds grudges. And he's WAY too quick to T up a coach or player. He's like those baseball umpires that continue the argument after the manager or player has started walking away. (As an aside, Angel Hernandez remains the worst in MLB at that, but I digress.)

Oh, come on, Phil, that would be Chris Guccione. The guy can't leave an argument and actually starts them with managers, then throws them out. He's AWFUL.

Back
Top Bottom