Which Of The Clemson Guys Is Right For Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Of The Clemson Guys Is Right For Miami?

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
During the run up to the Draft I have found myself liking all 3 of them.

Clelin Ferrell looks like a fit on the edge.

Christian Wilkins looks like the versatile big man who can play all over in any front.

Dexter Lawrence is freakishly quick for a guy his size and could well be a huge mismatch guy.

I want all three of them and would have a hard time choosing between them.I know the first two are generally rated ahead of Lawrence but I think he is being underrated. Maybe because of the PED issue and worries about his weight?

During the run up to the Draft I have found myself liking all 3 of them.

Clelin Ferrell looks like a fit on the edge.

Christian Wilkins looks like the versatile big man who can play all over in any front.

Dexter Lawrence is freakishly quick for a guy his size and could well be a huge mismatch guy.

I want all three of them and would have a hard time choosing between them.I know the first two are generally rated ahead of Lawrence but I think he is being underrated. Maybe because of the PED issue and worries about his weight?

I like your greedy approach!

I want all 3.

Gotta do some kinda creative package deal.

Ross will donate millions to Clemson University.

Let's make our Billions count!

All of them! Seriously, Wilkins is probably the best of the three. Ferrell, though, is exactly what Miami needs as a defensive end who can set the edge and be disruptive.

I've seen mocks with Lawrence going in round two. That would be a steal.

Ideally I would like to see Miami trade down, adding extra picks this year and next and then grabbing Wilkins.

I’d trade down and try to get Dexter Lawrence and let him be our Vince Wilfork. You can’t find guys like them every day.

If I were looking at the other two guys, I’d prefer Jeffrey Simmons over them if the medical shows he will recover fine which I’d expect to be the case these days.

I think Ferrell will be gone, but if not, grab him. I would love any of the other two as well.

Well fit and best player are not exclusive. As for fit Ferrell and Lawrence may be better as discussed above but as a player I love Wilkins over both of them.

I'd be all over Clelin Ferrell. Christian Wilkins would be a steal if he drops to 13. Of the two Ferrell probably fits a more desperate need.

I'm not sure about Ferrell? He seems a better fit for a 4-3 front? Than the defense Miami will employ this season, which will be a multiple front/hybrid type. Wilkins seems more of the fit out of the 3, because he's got versatility to play in both a 4-3 and 3-4. Lawrence, could flourish under Hobby as a true nose tackle or 4-3 under tackle. He can provide versatility as well, but as an interior type, where as Wilkins gives you both DE/DT hybrid dlineman!!!

Back
Top Bottom