Which of the rookies are you most excited about? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which of the rookies are you most excited about?

Which of the rookies are you most excited about?

• Ronnie Brown-rb

Votes: 81 61.4%
  • Matt Roth-de/olb

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Channing Crowder-ilb

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Anthony Alibi-ot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Travis Daniels-cb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Vickerson-de/dt?

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brock Berleezy-qb

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Kay Jay Harris-rb

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Dolfan2788 said:
I would say Crowder but I don't think he will get as much time on the field as Roth or Ronnie Brown. So i'd have to say Roth simply because I think he is like Patrick Kerney and could become a great DE and be unstoppable with JT beside which will help him enormously.
i was thinking that too...maybe b/c he is the only good white dl

I voted for the one they call Ronnie Brown.

I like Brown, but I voted for Roth, due to the fact this team needs a big spark plug with energy, and I like Roth's attitude. Roth and Brown on there respective sides of the ball could electrify this team, and put the motors on both sides running at full throttle!:beerbang:

Hellion said:
Matt Roth and his intensity that will infect the defense.
I want to have a defense agin where they run over you going after the football, and then they step on you on the way back to the huddle! iam tired of the nice defense, lets get some fire, and just out there and kick some butt! Let them know that they just played the Dolphins!

I like Brown, but I am seriously anxious to see if Brock Berlin can do anything to show the coaches he can be somebody. We need a good Qb and if the search starts this season then awesome!

Brown because I think he will be the earliest to have a big chance at making a huge impact on our team. I also do like Roth and Crowder for the near future though, as I tghink they will both be very good players. Provided Crowder can stay healthy.

I'm extremely excited about both H2 and Rothweiller. I love H2's game and Rothweiller's personality. I think they'll both be longtime playmakers on this team.

its hard for me to say, but I chose Roth, Id love to see him take off Losman, Brady and Fiedlers heads off!

Matt Roth...I am looking forward to him turning Chad Pennington and Jay Feeley into dirt sandwiches. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom