Which one is worse......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which one is worse.........

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
For BOSTON fans only........WHICH ONE IS WORSE..

1) Watching Wade Boggs riding the horse winning a ring with the Yanks

2) Roger winning a ring with the Yanks

3) Johnny Damon, The guy who burried the Yanks in Game 7 ending the curse and helping win Boston its first ring in 86 years, leaving and signing with the Yanks

Not a Red Sox fan, but this would be my order.

1. Boggs, he was the first to do so.
2. Clemens, but after what he has done with Houston and the Yanks, he has proven he is a gun for hire which softens the blow
3. Damon- watching him throw beach balls in fron CF in Yankee stadium will have Red Sox fans laughing, not crying.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

2. Clemens, but after what he has done with Houston and the Yanks, he has proven he is a gun for hire which softens the blow
3. Damon- watching him throw beach balls in fron CF in Yankee stadium will have Red Sox fans laughing, not crying.

Not as bad as Beltran will have Mets fans crying when he doesn't even come close to living up to his monster contract. Enjoy your boy and his .270 average for 119 million!

Not even close #1, Boggs was a Red Sox cornerstone for his 1st 11 major league seasons. Him and Clemens were the face of the franchise. Clemens had his reasons for leaving (Duquette), but Boggs on a horse gives me a sick feeling I wish on nobody. Anyone that votes for Johnny 4 years of a hired gun Damon, didn't watch any Sox games in the 80's or early 90's. GreenMonster

Second City Mentality..

But to answer your question, seeing Alan Embree in pinstripes hurt the most...

....:lol: Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

I believe the proper question would be "Which one is worst?". :wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:

I agree, as a Red Sox fan.

Boggs looked like a jerk riding on that horse.

Damon was just a hired gun for us. It's not like he came in from our farm system and left. Trust me if the Red Sox signed him for 4 years for 52 mill I would be on this board pissed off it's too many years and too much money for a guy like Damon.

4. Listening to Yankee fans be smarmy about it: Denying that their team's sole motivation is buying championships, and yet laughing when no other team can match them, dollar for dollar.

Damon is gonna look funny with the crew cut and no beard. I am sure the Red Sox will now try to even things up by going after the Rocket.

I'd figure it was the whole Boggs thing....

Though as a Philly fan i'm glad we dont have to expirience anything like that, usually we run our superstars OUT of town not have them leave and break our hearts. (Barkley, Lindros, Rolen etc.)

Back
Top Bottom