• DeMeco Ryans

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Thomas Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which LB would you chose regardless of round??

I personally would take DeMeco Ryans. I watched alot of him. He makes tackles all over the field and it seems like he's in on almost every play. And he's an awesome tackler. And he's fun to watch. I know he doesn't have great speed but he makes up for it with his knowlege of the game and takes great pursuit angles. Alot like Zach does. I think if he gets with the right team he'll make a big impact.

its between greenway and sims to me. i gave it to greenway though because of his ability to cover. i think the guy is a gamer and may not show well in shorts and shirts but always shows up for gameday.

I like Ryans a lot he had 25 tackles in 1 game which was amazing, he's got loads of talent, he stayed till his senior year is very intelligent could definately be a defensive leader in the near future.

Greenway or Wimbley (who isn't on the poll) for me please with Carpenter a close 3rd.

I would personally pick Ryans if I were building just my type of defense from scratch, I think.

I think Carpenter is the most like what Nick might be looking for in this draft.

It's clearly either Ryans or Sims. I think I would go with Sims, more of a sideline to sideline type player. He's your prototype Jonathan Vilma. Undersized but can run and hit.

I'd love Greenway....but he won't be available @ #16

Jimmy James said:
What makes you think that? I see Miami *passing* on Greenway and him falling into the 20s.

I agree

Simms and Carpenter are the most talented ones listed but I'd go with Manny Lawson over all of them. he's as talented as anybody in this draft just look at his vertical (in my sig.)

I'd also prefer Lawson, but I also like Greenway a lot.

Greenway followed by Carpenter. I think those two would be the best fits for our defense. Sims and Ryan are a little small, but productive playmakers.

Back
Top Bottom