• @ Miami

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Miami @ New England

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
For my birthday and christmas present I can either go down to miami and see the Jets @ Miami game or I can see the MIami @ Pats game but stay in the same hotel as the fins. Which one should I do?

That a tough one but I would go to New England cause you may get to hang out with the players.

Go to Miami. You will have so much more to do before and after the game.

In New England the Players are on a tight schedule and it's not like the just hang around the lobby. You probably will not even see them.

Come on down and some of us will hook up with you and tailgate!

I'd watch a home game over one in NE anyday.

Ozzy rules!!

Home game for sure. It's so much more exciting to fly in for a game. And a rivalry game against the JETS.......AT PRO PLAYER?? The crowd will be ROCKING. And more than likely, being the last game of the season, the division/home field will probably be on the line.

No brainer. :)

Also, I see you're from Vermont. How cool will it be to tell everyone back home that you went to the game in shorts and a T-shirt?? Even though it's late December, the temperature will likely be mid-high 70s/low 80s. :)

Ive been leaninf towards the miami one for a while, but I still wasnt sure. I guess I will probably going down to Miami. It will be my first live fin game too!

Home game all the way... There is NOTHING like a home Dolphins game. Great tailgates and afterparties. At NE you are going to have a whole bunch of patsy fans that are going to talk trash and the only good tailgate will probably be the little one you create. Besides, Fins vs. Jets is always a better game.

If you haven't seen Gillette Stadium yet it's worth seeing.

Actually, I've been to several NE vs. Miami games in Foxboro over the years and there are always TONS of Fin fans there.

It's not like you'd be alone.

Tough call. The Jets? Lost 9 of 10 in the past 5 yrs. @ Pats? In December? Remember last year? I'd bet the players were a ball of laughs after that one:)

(Confession time - I was at the game. Left the stadium with 3 minutes left....don't tell anyone though!) Enjoyed the celebration from the parking lot:( I actually wanted to lose. I knew we would have gotten killed in the playoffs and I wanted the Jets to go down....instead gotta put up with all their @@#@ all offseason!

Go to Miami and enjoy the sites:) Or save a few $$$ and go to Gillette. Save your vacation for the late season trip to Houston...we can plan for it at least!

go to miami...the only miami home game i ever attended was marino's final monday nighter(and final home game, as it turned out :cry: ). i proposed to my wife at halftime, even paid to announce it over the scoreboard(i'm such a smoothie:dunce: ). anywho, even though the fins lost, it was a great game(i remember marino running a flea flicker in the 3rd that gave the fins the lead, the noise was DEAFENING)...definately, go to miami :cool:

Definately go to Miami. I have been to 7 home games and 1 away game. The away game was at the meadowlands last year when the phins lost 13-10. JRS is a lot more fun, the Jets will be a lot more fun to watch than the pats too.

Plus, I might be at that Jets game this year ;)

Originally posted by t2thejz
For my birthday and christmas present I can either go down to miami and see the Jets @ Miami game or I can see the MIami @ Pats game but stay in the same hotel as the fins. Which one should I do?

Pats game.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
(i remember marino running a flea flicker in the 3rd that gave the fins the lead, the noise was DEAFENING)...definately, go to miami :cool:

You mean this one??

Make sure and stretch it. :)

Back
Top Bottom