Which player on D would you most hate to lose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which player on D would you most hate to lose

Which player on D would you most hate to lose?

• Jason Taylor

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Zach Thomas

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Junior Seau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim Bowens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pat Surtain

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sam Madison

• Brock Marion

• Total voters

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Which player on our defense would you most hate to lose to injury.
I say without question Jason Taylor. I cringe every time I see a lineman falling towards his legs. He just looks more vulnerable than everyone else. I think losing him would kill our superbowl chances.

Jason Taylor hands down.. The DE's after him are a HUGE drop off.. Since Eddie Moore is out for the year, you could make an argument for Seau and Zach Thomas.. But Jason Taylor is the most dominant at his positiion in the NFL and losing him would be devastating to the passing game..

Originally posted by phinfan_1
Which player on our defense would you most hate to lose to injury.
I say without question Jason Taylor. I cringe every time I see a lineman falling towards his legs. He just looks more vulnerable than everyone else. I think losing him would kill our superbowl chances.

Jason Taylor, he's not even as good as he's going to be in a few years.

Oliver...

Taylor or Zach. Mostly Taylor. Him and Strahan are on another level, the drop off after them is huge.

Jason goes down our all pro backfield will have to cover a little longer.

Zack goes down we can't stop the run.

ZACK

I think last season, Zach would have been as unreplacable as Taylor to us. I think Seau really can be as good as him in the run Defense catogory. If Zach went down, I imagine Seau would be shifted to MLB, and he's got an easy job behind our line.

Anyone of them. If any of themg o down I will be dissapointed. I want them all to be healthy all year long, but that seems almost impossible to happen.

I hate injuries period. I don't even want to think about any of them getting injured. It takes luck and no injuries to win the Superbowl.

Jason Taylor is our most important defense player.

Zach Thomas by far. Tommy Hendricks won't be able to pick up the slack if he is injured. MLB is the center and leader of the defense.

If we lost Jason Taylor, we still have O-Gun on the other side who isn't too shabby either. I think O-Gun would still hold our DLine together.

Losing either of the inlaws would be a major kick to the huevos, but Zack is the QB of the D and is the most inmportant link mentally out there (Seau can diagnose a play just as well, but Zach knows our D better) so Mr Flintstone gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom