Which player would you MOST LIKE to see retire a fin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which player would you MOST LIKE to see retire a fin?

Originally posted by chambers84

BUT......even though he might play for another team before he retires, I bet he still retires as a fin.
or he will re-negotiated a more cap-friendly contract and stay where he belongs until he is no longer wanted :)

Thats what I think will happen with most of these guys 39. The Dolphins players seem to have more of a sense of loyalty to their team than most others do. Tim Bowens is the best example of that......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Thats what I think will happen with most of these guys 39. The Dolphins players seem to have more of a sense of loyalty to their team than most others do. Tim Bowens is the best example of that......
and your man Brock :cool:

I would vote Zach above all the rest. He's been the heart of the Dolphins for a while now, our own little piece of stardom, and all the while doing it as an underdog. We drafted him he started immediately and made a huge impact immediately.

Everyone else took a little while.

The fact that Zach and JT are family may keep one or the other in Miami. In may sound stupid, but they are the best of friends, and are brother-in-laws, so when one of them is asked to take a cut or restructured contract, I'm sure the other will nudge them in the right direction. Which is retiring a 'Fin......

Originally posted by grooves12
I know a lot of you included S. Madison... but I think he is the least likely on that list to remain a Dolphin. His pay will be escalating WAY too fast over the next couple of years, and we will be forced to find a younger CHEAPER replacement for him soon.

His name is Jamar Fletcher.

If the 'Fins win the SB with this group of players I could, realisticly, see all of them retiring 'Fins regardless of where they go in a couple of years. They could pull the "sign for one day and retire" thing. We should all remember this situation from when Thurman Thomas (I still have a hard time believing that guy ever wore teal and orange) signed with Barfalo for a day so he could retire a Jill.

I hope Z. Thomas hangs around long enough....

One more playoff blow-out, and ZT may be headed elsewhere, and more than likely in Oakland.

I remember him saying that he's always wanted to play for the Raiders, and if he gets let down this year again like he was last year, he could be gone....

I can't blame him really.....We can't keep doing this "ONE AND DONE" crap and expect all of our Pro-Bowl players to just stick around for the sake of sticking around......

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Do you really think that ZT would leave JT behind? I think Miami means too much to Zach, as well as the family ties to Taylor..

It's possible, but I dont think Zach would jump ship like that..

Please not to the FAIDERS!! AHHHH!

Zack said he wouldn't mind playing for the Raiders when Gruden invited him to the pro bowl one year as a LB substitute for one that was injured.

Hey did you guys hear that Leslie Shepherd signed a 1 day contract to retire a Redskin. The PFW I was reading was really having fun with that 1. He caught about 125 balls for the Skins his whole career and yet he felt compelled to retire a Skin. Seems a little weird.

Back
Top Bottom