Which position would you choose if you had one spot left on your roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which position would you choose if you had one spot left on your roster

Which roster spot would you choose if you had to pick the final spot for the 53 man

• Wide Receiver

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Defensive Tackle

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Running Back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

everard

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When Wanny ans Speliman make out the roster it looks like they will have to choose either to take an:
extra wide reciever (CC, DT, Mcknight, Gadsen, Tolver)
4th DT (Bowens, Chester, Zongina, Romero)
4 RB (RW, Minor, Edwards/Henry, Rodgers)
As you can see I placed Charlie Rodgers in the RB role since early reports on his effectiveness out of the backfield.

Do your own 53 man roster and you'll see that when they make the final cut these 3 positions stand out.

I think the roster will shape up with 5 WR, 4 RB counting Rodgers and 3 DT b/c Jay Williams and Burnett's ease of sliding into the DT postion.
5WR: CC, DT, McKnight, Gadsen, Tolver
3DT: Bowens, Chester, Zongina
4RB: RW, Minor, Henry, Rodgers

Yes but Williams and Burnett slide in on passing downs. Way too small both of them to play the run. We carried for DTs last year and we will do it again.

I would add a wide receiver cause there is too much competition at that spot

I think we'll carry 4 DT's and 5 wr's. I think the RB position could be a hard one if Rodgers is counted as a RB.I think that RE could be gone.\

Ozzy rules!!

I really think we need to keep 5 WR's being Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Gadsden and Tolver.

The rest of it.. we probably will keep 4 DT's and only 3 RB's.. Williams, Minor and Rodgers... i love Edwards but he may not have a spot on this team. If we only keep 3 DT's then we need to keep Edwards.

Originally posted by everard
When Wanny ans Speliman make out the roster it looks like they will have to choose either to take an:
extra wide reciever (CC, DT, Mcknight, Gadsen, Tolver)
4th DT (Bowens, Chester, Zongina, Romero)
4 RB (RW, Minor, Edwards/Henry, Rodgers)
As you can see I placed Charlie Rodgers in the RB role since early reports on his effectiveness out of the backfield.

Do your own 53 man roster and you'll see that when they make the final cut these 3 positions stand out.

With the question is as you put it, i would say we should go with another DT. I think we go with 5 WRs since Norv seldoms uses a 3 WR set and favors the TEs more in passing. If need be, Minor could do "triple duty" and play the slot at some times and would be ideal there since as a RB, he's used to taking hits and would be good across the middle. So that would leave us with DT and an extra decent one would be able to rotate them more and keep them fresh up until minute #60. Then let's not hope for any overtime games!! :goof: That's unless we're behind and can tie it up before the gun !!

Originally posted by chambers84
I think Newson will replace Rogers at PR/KR

No way.. Rodgers is faster than Newson... yea he is doing good in the Europe league but remember that is the EUROPE league. Rodgers has always done well with PR/KR wherever he goes.

Back
Top Bottom