Which QB would you draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB would you draft?

Which QB would you draft, what round, & why??

• Matt Linehart

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Vince Young

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Omar Jacobs

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • DJ Shockley

• Darrell Hackney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drew Olsen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

putter1013

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just wondering what QB you would draft, where you would draft them and why?

I would take DJ Shockley in the 3rd or 4th.

I have watched him play and even thought he should have been playing over David Greene. He has a lot of skills and a lot of upside. Canon for an arm and is pretty accurate. Also has great mobility. Also we would be able to address other needs in the first round and 3rd if he fell to the 4th round.

if ur talking about for us, NONE, but if ur just talking about the best or w.e id go with OMAR JACOBS

Omar Jacobs, great ability, great arm for throwing deep balls, great connection, great leadership and 40 touchdowns in a season?, are you kidding me?, he's gotta be the next Culpepper, just look at his stats...

putter1013 said:
Just wondering what QB you would draft, where you would draft them and why?

I would take DJ Shockley in the 3rd or 4th.

I have watched him play and even thought he should have been playing over David Greene. He has a lot of skills and a lot of upside. Canon for an arm and is pretty accurate. Also has great mobility. Also we would be able to address other needs in the first round and 3rd if he fell to the 4th round.

He wasn't accurate at the combine. In fact, that was one of his cons.

postermaster said:
Omar Jacobs, great ability, great arm for throwing deep balls, great connection, great leadership and 40 touchdowns in a season?, are you kidding me?, he's gotta be the next Culpepper, just look at his stats...

sounds more like David Klinger or Andre Ware

:shakeno:

You cannot be running a serious poll without Brodie Croyle. He's going to be THE MAN.

:rolleyes2

Maybe none. If we get Harrington we may wait until next year.

But If Omar Jacobs somehow is there in the 2nd round it will be an outstanding pick, even we may have to trade up some picks.

I didn't see Shockley at the combine althought I didn't see the QB's do a lot when I was watching. I don't disagree with Omar Jacobs, he would be my next choice. Jay Cutler is going to be a bust IMO. I wouldn't give up a 1st round pick for him.

I apologize, I forgot about Brodie Croyle, good catch. That is why I put an other column because I knew I would forget someone.

putter1013 said:
I didn't see Shockley at the combine althought I didn't see the QB's do a lot when I was watching. I don't disagree with Omar Jacobs, he would be my next choice. Jay Cutler is going to be a bust IMO. I wouldn't give up a 1st round pick for him.

I WOULD give a first round for him... :yes:

Wait, what QB should the Dolphins draft or what QB would you draft regardless of team needs or draft position? If it's for Miami, Leinart, Young, and Cutler shouldn't be there. If it's overall, There's no reason to have anyone under those three (maybe an "other" choice).

Back
Top Bottom