Which QB would you rather have?

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Eli Manning
Big Ben
J.P. Losman
Phillip Rivers

Look past the Manning name and what do you have? Big Ben will be pretty good - but in Pitt? Phillip Rivers is in SD and they ruin ALL QB's.

I think JP Losman will be the best out of this draft. Opinions are opinions. Open up.

Rivers or Losman
Did Rivers sign? I didnt think he did yet....
JP, is the real deal fellas!!

DaQuix said:
Eli Manning
Big Ben
J.P. Losman
Phillip Rivers

Look past the Manning name and what do you have? Big Ben will be pretty good - but in Pitt? Phillip Rivers is in SD and they ruin ALL QB's.

I think JP Losman will be the best out of this draft. Opinions are opinions. Open up.

Eli, no question. I 'm quessing which ever guy the Bills drafted you would say that was best qb in the draft. Losman got some skills, no doubt. He needs more time to develope than the others. Which he will get behind iron boots Bledsoe. Bledsoe is going suffer more punishment again this year.

Ben will end up being the best of the bunch, followed by:
Henson (wasn't mentioned but should have been)
Eli
Rivers
Losman

Considerng Eli is pushing for a starting position as a rookie NOT because the team sucks and is looking to rebuild, but because he is performing that damn good....I'd have to say ELI.

...followed by Big Ben.

Rivers is gonn abe a bust regardless where he plays.

Eli. You guys must of forgot what happened the last time a team drafted a QB with the last name Manning with the # 1 pick. He's only gone on to become arguably the best QB playing the game today.

Back
Top Bottom