Which QB would you rather have? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which QB would you rather have?

Manning. Despite the fact that I hate what he did during the draft, you cannot look past what he did with a very average Ole Miss team. I think all four qb's will be special, but Manning gets my vote.

DaQuix said:
Eli Manning
Big Ben
J.P. Losman
Phillip Rivers

Look past the Manning name and what do you have? Big Ben will be pretty good - but in Pitt? Phillip Rivers is in SD and they ruin ALL QB's.

I think JP Losman will be the best out of this draft. Opinions are opinions. Open up.
I'll take Rivers...hes the only one unsigned LOL

Carson Palmer........ LoL, I know he isn't on the list, but he's a QB who's never taken an NFL snap, and I think is gonna be HUGE

JP looked great on Sunday and has all the confidence in the world without being big-headed. I think he has the most potential based on his arm, leadership, attitude (he's tough and confident, 2 great qualities) mobility, and personality (can go a long way with team chemistry).... but as of now Eli is still the #1 guy because of pedigree and his football mind and support group in Peyton and Archie. If he really is a prima-dona though he sould be a bust. All Sam Wyche needs to do is teach Losman the nuances of the NFL game and he'll be excellent because he already has all the other tools.

JP losman looked real good in preseason...

1-Eli
2-Ben
3-JP
4-Rivers-a bust of large proportions, don't sign him SD, save your money.

Ben or Eli. You can't argue with Eli's bloodline (although that guarantees NOTHING) and Ben was just plain smart at Miami (OH). I'm not saying anything most of you don't think, but I just wanted to sound off.

outlawd2u said:
Carson Palmer........ LoL, I know he isn't on the list, but he's a QB who's never taken an NFL snap, and I think is gonna be HUGE
There is a reason why he didn't take a single snap last year. It was because he just wasn't ready for the NFL. Kitna is a much better QB and will probably start this season. Carson Palmer will be another player who was great in college and average in the NFL.

As for the original question, I think Roethlisberger and Losman will be the best QBs out of this draft. Number one picks rarely live up to expectations and Rivers is in the wrong system in SD.

BengalsFan said:
There is a reason why he didn't take a single snap last year. It was because he just wasn't ready for the NFL. Kitna is a much better QB and will probably start this season. Carson Palmer will be another player who was great in college and average in the NFL.

As for the original question, I think Roethlisberger and Losman will be the best QBs out of this draft. Number one picks rarely live up to expectations and Rivers is in the wrong system in SD.
Way to believe in your QB. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom