Which scenario do you prefer. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which scenario do you prefer.

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Scenario A

1. Obtain Ramsey for a conditional pick in 2005.

2. Re-sign Fiedler as a backup (there would be no point in drafting a QB because we would already have a QB of the future).

3. Sage Rosenfels again would be the #3

Scenario B

1. Trade a conditional pick in 2005 for Henson.

2. Sign a vet QB to be the stop-gap for 1 year.

3. Rosenfels would be the #3 again.

Scenarion C

1. Draft Rivers at #20 in this years draft.

2. Sign a vet QB to be the stop-gap for 1 year

Scenario D

1. Draft Rivers at #20 or trade the conditional pick for Henson

2. Elevate Sage Rosenfels to the starter (at least for the beginning of year).

3. Sign a vet for the minimum to be the #3

Feel free to add your own scenarios. I personally like A although I don't want Fiedler back. If we could find a vet that can pick up our system and would back up Ramsey that would be perfect in my mind.

I prefer drafting Rivers, restructuring Fiedler and keeping Sage also.
My second choice would be trading a conditional '05 pick for Henson with Fiedler and Sage. Only thing is, my second choice would have had to happen before the draft.

I prefer trading for Ramsey, picking up a cheap veteran backup like Kordell Stewart and drafting a youngster in the later rounds for the third stringer.

Draft Rivers.

Fiedler takes a pay cut

Sage.

Use second 1st rounder on Vernon Carey

Originally posted by phinfan2003
Scenario A

1. Obtain Ramsey for a conditional pick in 2005.

2. Re-sign Fiedler as a backup (there would be no point in drafting a QB because we would already have a QB of the future).

3. Sage Rosenfels again would be the #3

Scenario B

1. Trade a conditional pick in 2005 for Henson.

2. Sign a vet QB to be the stop-gap for 1 year.

Scenarion C

1. Draft Rivers at #20 in this years draft.

2. Sign a vet QB to be the stop-gap for 1 year

Scenario D

1. Draft Rivers at #20 or trade the conditional pick for Henson

2. Elevate Sage Rosenfels to the starter (at least for the beginning of year).

3. Sign a vet for the minimum to be the #3

Feel free to add your own scenarios. I personally like A although I don't want Fiedler back. If we could find a vet that can pick up our system and would back up Ramsey that would be perfect in my mind.

I prefer C of what you offer.
However, my ideal scenario would be..............
trade an 05 conditional for Henson.
tender 0gun for the 1st and 3rd ALONG with the Skins signing him and we get their 5th pick.
adequately address OL and WR in FA and then use the 2 1st rndrs in the draft on OL and WR depending on how each one has been addressed.

I like D, only keep Jay as back-up rather than signing a vet to be back-up. We've seen how well past veteran back-ups we have brought in have (or should I say haven't) done (Griese, Lucas, etc.). If Sage sucks it up, we know Fiedler is capable of winning games. I guess I'd just like to see Sage get a shot. Then in 2005 Rivers is ready to roll.

I like henson. Vet and Sage. We could then use the 1st rounder and get a killer wr.
The only way I would be even close to ok witrh Jay back would be if rivers was drafted (prob ready sooner than henson) and we get a killer wr in FA, TO???

Re: Re: Which scenario do you prefer.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

I prefer C of what you offer.
However, my ideal scenario would be..............
trade an 05 conditional for Henson.
tender 0gun for the 1st and 3rd ALONG with the Skins signing him and we get their 5th pick.
adequately address OL and WR in FA and then use the 2 1st rndrs in the draft on OL and WR depending on how each one has been addressed.
I like that too but who is the starter next year? henson??

dan snyder is an idiot but to give up the 5th overall and another pick for ogun and a high contract doesnt seem likely, unless they get rid of bailey and add a few early picks.

Re: Re: Re: Which scenario do you prefer.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I like that too but who is the starter next year? henson??

Oh sorry, left it out. Sign a vet QB to start out with and have Henson ready in case of injury.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
dan snyder is an idiot but to give up the 5th overall and another pick for ogun and a high contract doesnt seem likely, unless they get rid of bailey and add a few early picks.

Why not? Snyder is an idiot anyway and the Skins are desparate for DE along with other things. He seems to love other teams pro bowlers anyway. It's a shame madison didn't make PB again this yr. Snyder may want to trade bailey for him str8 up !!! :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom