Which scenario do you prefer. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which scenario do you prefer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which scenario do you prefer.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Oh sorry, left it out. Sign a vet QB to start out with and have Henson ready in case of injury.

Do you have a Fav Vet?? Brunell seems out so who were you thinking? Always interested in opinions.

I would go for A or B. Make me pick one, I'll go for B. I like Henson's ceiling a lot. I could live with most of the guys on the market as a veteran stopgap. I might even deal with one more year of Fiedler if it meant Henson taking over in 2005.

Originally posted by phunwin
I would go for A or B. Make me pick one, I'll go for B. I like Henson's ceiling a lot. I could live with most of the guys on the market as a veteran stopgap. I might even deal with one more year of Fiedler if it meant Henson taking over in 2005.

I agree with one simple change. I cant deal with Jay. I would prefer BG and an improved line if forced.

I would rather have us draft Rivers, evelate Sage to #2 & either restructure BG or JF as #3. Drafting other players will depend on if we can get a #1 & #3 for Ogun & a #3 for Greenwood. I honestly believe Rivers is our future but not sure if he will still be there for us at #20. Lets say we get a #1/#3 for Ogun. If our #1 from Ogun is higher than #20 then I say we use that pick for Rivers if he is still there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which scenario do you prefer.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Do you have a Fav Vet?? Brunell seems out so who were you thinking? Always interested in opinions.

None in particular since what we're "supposed" to be looking for is a stop gap 1/2 yr guy for the rook to learn. As i've said before elsewhere, i figure next yr to be another waste anyway, so it doesn't matter much who really starts next yr. iMO, it could be either fiedler or Griese for that matter as long as they take a big cut. I wouldn't do a restructure with either since that would be too much needless dead $$ down the road. i would be above starting Sage either for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom