which soccer player do you thimnk has the strongest leg in the world? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which soccer player do you thimnk has the strongest leg in the world?

Is this post for real? Who can kick the furthest?? Wow.

Anyone can kick far. One of the players that kick hard (not hardest JUST hard) is Roberto Carlos.

Prime Time said:
Is this post for real? Who can kick the furthest?? Wow.

Anyone can kick far. One of the players that kick hard (not hardest JUST hard) is Roberto Carlos.

Carlos is also accurate...he's always a threat.

Roberto Carlos probably...but they can all kick the craaapp out of a ball...beckham also pretty hard and adriano

Whoever you pick, it's from Real Madrid.

Roberto Carlos would be my pick, Adriano is close though

Are you a madrid fan??... I am a huge madrid fan... how do you think they are doing with the transactions and managment??

I am a Madrid fan. They signed Robinho...a talented young player who is full of potential. I like the signing, but it will most likely mean the end to Owen's stay here which I think sucks.

R. Carlos isn't very accurate. He has decent accuracy. Nothing better then average.

Madrid also has Carlos Diogo and Pablo Garcia, both Uruguan internationals. They also signed another brazilian forward, Baptista who played with Sevilla and scored like 30 something goals a few years back(i think). I think they should trade Owen for Rio Ferdinand ... just my lil manegerial input

clear.gif
holy crap look how big his thighes are......we should sign him as our kicker.

I think we should sign any retired soccer player as our kicker... man they would kick the heck out of a ball... or we could even get some MLS players... they would get paid more in the NFl... that would be fun (its my plan B)

soccerphinsfan7 said:
Are you a madrid fan??... I am a huge madrid fan... how do you think they are doing with the transactions and managment??

Well, so far so good but they are not done. Real still needs another guy on defense and I LOOOOOVE Sergio Ramos who has been rumored to be on the move soon from Sevilla, but it will be hard for them to let him go.

Owen is the best striker Real has behind Ronaldo. Raul is only there because he is Raul, but he has CLEARLY lost a major step. Robinho and Baptista do not play the point like Ronaldo and Owen so I would think it's a major mistake to let him go, but it's either him or Raul and he isn't going anywhere. In addition, he takes playing time away from Guti who has the potential to be one of the best midfielders in the world, but he doesn't play enough in Real.

A big key will be how Woodgate plays because Real has a lot banking on him, 25 million to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom