Which team has the best pair of young corners? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team has the best pair of young corners?

Besides the Dolphins?

• Bailey/Smoot

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Allen/Peterson

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Winfield/Clemons

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Buchanon/Woodson

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Others

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Washington want to trade Smooth and reports are that Woodson wont be the same again.

We haven't seen enough of Buchanon yet.

The only reason Washington wants to trade Smoot is that they got him cheap in round 2, 2 years ago and this is a contract year for him. He has played very well and he'll likely demand a big deal, something the Skins can't afford, thus they want to trade him to get something for him, before losing him. No other reason.

Woodson would probably be a killer corner if he didn't have turf toe..

Madison/Surtain..

How the hell could you even put the bills CBs in there? Lucas gave em 80% of theirs..tee hee..

1st it's clements and 2nd it's not how many int's they get.

without madison/surtain, this thread doesnt qualify for the "miami dolphins" message board...i'm still trying to get a grasp on your agenda, GrieseInMiami...you remind me of poques

holp up 4 just a sec here....ur askin us who has the best YOUNG corners rite? n u add woodson to da poll? lol, i guess hes young...if ur comparin him to like AL Davis or somethin.

Jeez... there must be a lot of Bills fans voting. Clements and Winfield shouldn't even be included in the poll. Winfield had what, 1 interception? Did he even have one?

Most of all Clements interceptions were against Lucas, a back-up who hadn't played in nearly two years. He sucks.

Bills secondary is a joke.

Way to go and show you intelligence there Gonk. What a dumb post - I do hope it was meant tongue in cheek. Clements and Winfield are two of the best corners in the league, bar none. It's not ALL about interceptions you know.

He doesn't have Surtain-Madison up here....wow, he must really not know about any Dolphin players. This does not belong in the Miami forum and therefore should be moved. GrieseinMiami don't you get bored of posting the same crap every time trying to put us fans down but never working....I guess not :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom