Which Team in ur Eyes has the best Secondary? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Team in ur Eyes has the best Secondary?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I gotta go with the Baltimore Ravens Samari Rolle Chris Mcallister Will Demps Ed reed, and theres 1 more yes im saying it The kc Chiefs pat Surtain, eric warfield, Sammy Knight greg wesley the rest of the teams are not looking as good as theese 2

Yeah, Baltimore's tandem of Chris McAllister at corner and Ed Reed at safety is very tough to beat and then when you add Samari Rolle to the mix they have to have one of the best secondary's in the league.

kingnate85 said:
Yeah, Baltimore's tandem of Chris McAllister at corner and Ed Reed at safety is very tough to beat and then when you add Samari Rolle to the mix they have to have one of the best secondary's in the league.

whos the fat chick:roflmao:

Pitts and Jets secondaries aren't all that good. I'd have to probably say the Eagles. Yes even above the Ravens.

Ravens secondary is probably the best at the moment, but KC is faaaaaaar from the top

Shifty187 said:
The Vikes should be pretty good with Smoot, Chavous, Sharper and Winfield!

Agreed, they are going to be excellent this year. I love what they did on the defensive side of the ball. I also love Troy Williamson, but that's besides the point..

The Ravens are tops in the league, then you gotta throw in the Eagles and Vikes a step below.

outlawd2u said:
Ravens secondary is probably the best at the moment, but KC is faaaaaaar from the top

Love your avatar dude :drool:
EDIT:What happened to them two hot girls you had in your avatar?

The Ravens has to have the best secondary IMO. They have two great Corners in Chris and Rolle, along with having Demps and Eeed at S.

Back
Top Bottom