Which team will self-destruct: Bills or Jets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team will self-destruct: Bills or Jets?

Which team will self-destruct: Bills or Jets?

• Jets

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Bills

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Both

Votes: 31 72.1%

• Total voters

NYCphan

Stuck in Jetsville
Reaction score
Every year, there are teams that end up much better or worse than expected. It's early, but so far it looks like Miami is going to be one of them.

Elsewhere in the division, there is still plenty of time for the Jets or Bills to pull together and finish at or above .500, but it sure seems to me as though at least one of them is headed for a dismal season (6-10 territory, or worse).

So, which is it going to be? And why?

Or will both fold and leave the division a two-team race?

Both. NYJ has no quarterbacks, from what ive heard vinny testevarde is not in football shape. They are 1-3. Their offensive line is struggling, curtis martin is looking old. They are looking terrible.

Buffalo is 1-4. they are playing musicial quarterbacks. Their defense isnt as good as everyone thought it would be, and to top that off the heart and sole of that defense takeo spikes is out for the season.

pwn3dyo said:
Both. NYJ has no quarterbacks, from what ive heard vinny testevarde is not in football shape. They are 1-3. Their offensive line is struggling, curtis martin is looking old. They are looking terrible.

Buffalo is 1-4. they are playing musicial quarterbacks. Their defense isnt as good as everyone thought it would be, and to top that off the heart and sole of that defense takeo spikes is out for the reason.
:yeahthat:

I watched most of the Jets-Ravens game...what a crappy game as far as offense goes.....Bollinger wasnt able to move the ball at all, even Curtis Martin looked pretty bad....I would not be shocked to see Herm go with Vinny at QB next week. The Bills also have major problems.
:D

pwn3dyo said:

Buffalo is 1-4. they are playing musicial quarterbacks. Their defense isnt as good as everyone thought it would be, and to top that off the heart and sole of that defense takeo spikes is out for the season.

/agree 100%

pwn3dyo said:

Buffalo is 1-4? :confused: This is week 4...do the math. :lol:

sorry 1-3. i havent slept in 40 hours :( was up until 4 am last night, and didnt wanna miss any football so i decided to stay up all night.

pwn3dyo said:
sorry 1-3. i havent slept in 40 hours :( was up until 4 am last night, and didnt wanna miss any football so i decided to stay up all night.

That's OK...they will be 1-4 after next week. :lol:

the jets can do NOTHING without pennington. they will try to run the ball, but i dont see them winning more than 3 or 4 games this year.

the bills still have a chance to get it together.
IF the bills manage to beat the fins, and then the jets the following week(both home games) i can see the bills tied for 1st in our division.

Losman is our QB. all we need to do for now is beat miami at home.

the jets are just ****ed.

I think that both teams will do horrible this year. The Jets doesn't have Pennington and Martin is running the ball well. The Bills offense is terrible and they lost there best player on defense for the year. But i think that the Jets will do the worst.

ch19079 said:
the jets can do NOTHING without pennington. they will try to run the ball, but i dont see them winning more than 3 or 4 games this year.

IF the bills manage to beat the fins, and then the jets the following week(both home games) i can see the bills tied for 1st in our division.

truth is I don't think either team is done and even though I don't think Herm can coach his boys to far out of the hole, they still have a good team and will be dangerous to you and us. As far as you guys go, I hope the game doesn't slow down for JP while he is playing us. If your line could protect him just a little he will improve. Your coaching staff needs to design some better play calls for him. Short, quick passes that don't have him trying to read the whole field....after Sunday.

I think the jets will implode and they may have a new HC next year, maby not but a real chance. The bill can still win 7 games I think, depending on who the qb is and how he plays.

ch19079 said:

The Jets can do nothing with Pennington...And Buffalo couldn't do a thing with Bledsoe, and cannot do a thing with Losman!

As bad as the Jets are, your offense is actually worse! And you have had no injuries to your offense and you're still worse! Cmon man, I agree the Jets are messed up badly, but your offense and run defense is atrocious!

Lee Evans and Eric Moulds are making Justin McCareins and Laveranues Coles numbers look Pro-Bowl ish! I see the Jets as a 5-6 win team, but Buffalo is also in that category...

NYJ EcKo151 said:
The Jets can do nothing with Pennington...And Buffalo couldn't do a thing with Bledsoe, and cannot do a thing with Losman!

As bad as the Jets are, your offense is actually worse! And you have had no injuries to your offense and you're still worse! Cmon man, I agree the Jets are messed up badly, but your offense and run defense is atrocious!

Lee Evans and Eric Moulds are making Justin McCareins and Laveranues Coles numbers look Pro-Bowl ish! I see the Jets as a 5-6 win team, but Buffalo is also in that category...

I am very surprised to see a Jets fan actually say something like that. I agree completely with your comment but I don't want to forget the fact that the Dolphins can end up right above your category in around 6 or 7 wins if they don't win a game in the next 3. (Bills, Bucs and Patriots)

Back
Top Bottom