Which team will self-destruct: Bills or Jets? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team will self-destruct: Bills or Jets?

Which team will self-destruct: Bills or Jets?

• Jets

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Bills

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Both

Votes: 31 72.1%

• Total voters
NYJ EcKo151 said:
The Jets can do nothing with Pennington...And Buffalo couldn't do a thing with Bledsoe, and cannot do a thing with Losman!

As bad as the Jets are, your offense is actually worse! And you have had no injuries to your offense and you're still worse! Cmon man, I agree the Jets are messed up badly, but your offense and run defense is atrocious!

Lee Evans and Eric Moulds are making Justin McCareins and Laveranues Coles numbers look Pro-Bowl ish! I see the Jets as a 5-6 win team, but Buffalo is also in that category...

Which is why the answer is both.

The Bills and Jets defense has not played as well as i thought they would, thats 1 problem of many. Mainly the fact that both their QB's look worse than Miami's LAST year. Losman is just playing horrible, and the Jets injury played QB system isn't helping. Curtis Martin cant seem to run well now, the Jets line doesn't block as well and the Bills haven't been able to run it well either. It looks like for the people who picked the Bills and Jets to win 9-10 games (like me) are going to be wrong, as both these teams are on a crash course to 6-10......

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
The Jets defense has not played as well as i thought they would, thats 1 problem of many.
I disagree there...After the Week 1 disaster in which KC ran for almost 200 yards(198) the Jets defense has been just like it was last year, very good.

They have not allowed a rusher to have over 100 yards since that KC game, yeah Fred Taylor had 96 or 97 yards, but it took him 35+ carries to get it, only having 2.8 YPC that game.

The Jets defense the past two games have been on the field almost 80 minutes, and still keep them in the game and do everything they can. They're currently 12th in the league and will again be a Top 10 defense this year....The defense isn't elite, but it is very very good.

The defense is what's keeping the Jets from losing 31-7 every week...

Back
Top Bottom