Which team will Zach end up with | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team will Zach end up with

Which team will Zach end up with next season?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • He will retire

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Which team do you think Zach will play for in 2008?

I hope that it will be the Colts. It seems as if he would fit into that small quick system pretty well. Maybe he would be too old though, for that system who knows.

Have a nasty feeling good ole Bill Bellichick could lure him to the dark side and add ZT to the Pats already "experienced" LB corps.

in a way if that was to happen, you could'nt blame ZT for wanting to get his hands on a SB ring. The one thing the Fins could'nt provide for him.

:lol: Man that's cruel. I cant believe I'm saying this but I would rather he end up in New England
Then he can teach Belicheck how to use audio from previous games instead of hiring a cameraman to steal coaches signals.

I hope he ends up in the Colts or Cowboys.

Hopefully the Colts. I think he'd have the best shot at a ring there. Anywhere but N.E. That would just be too hard to watch.

Hopefully Texas (Texans or Cowboys),Home is always a good place to end you career.

Hopefully Texas (Texans or Cowboys),Home is always a good place to end you career.
:up: That's actually a really good idea IMO. I think he'd fit in great with the Cowboys, and with all the young defensive talent the Texans currently have they could always use that respected veteran presence on the field and in the lockeroom. Also, like you said, he gets to finally return home where it all started. However, if he is dead set on getting a ring anytime soon the Texans are out of the equation. I'd just like to see him end his career with a superbowl contender that is not the Pats. I really think I'd get ill to watch him play in Patriot colors twice a season. :(

i could see him going to the bronco's. i am surprised they haven't been mentioned as a possible suitor. ian gold may leave and williams move back to the weak side he played his rookie year. they could use some run help in the linebacker spot and thomas could help that, he brings vet experience to a fairly young group.

i could see him going to the bronco's. i am surprised they haven't been mentioned as a possible suitor. ian gold may leave and williams move back to the weak side he played his rookie year. they could use some run help in the linebacker spot and thomas could help that, he brings vet experience to a fairly young group.

The Broncos are definitely a possible suitor because rumors were swirling last year that they wanted to trade for Zach.

But going by what Zach has said, he has stated he wants to go to a contender that preferably runs a 3-4. So by those guidelines I would say Dallas is a good fit for him. He is from Texas, played at Texas Tech, and being in the NFC would give him a better shot at winning.

Back
Top Bottom