Which team will Zach end up with | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team will Zach end up with

Which team will Zach end up with next season?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • He will retire

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Broncos are definitely a possible suitor because rumors were swirling last year that they wanted to trade for Zach.

But going by what Zach has said, he has stated he wants to go to a contender that preferably runs a 3-4. So by those guidelines I would say Dallas is a good fit for him. He is from Texas, played at Texas Tech, and being in the NFC would give him a better shot at winning.
yea..i couldn't remember what type of d the bronc's run but apperantly it doesnt matter what type they run if as you say they were interested in zach last year. the bronc's also are not very far from being playoff contenders and they are not "rebuilding".

and while i agree dallas would be great for zach considering he is from texas does zach fit dallas? the only linebacker i see him replacing is b.james and used as a breather for ayodele. i was under impression that dallas was pretty high on these guys but i could be wrong.

furthermore i am a little confused as to why people always say "well he wouldn't be a good fit cause they run a _ defense". while evry team defense has a base scheme often times it is the other teams offensive scheme that dictates what type of scheme the d is running..for example in the redskins game last year the skins offense changed up in o.t to get us into a nickel package and porter off the field. i havent seen a team run strictly a particular d the entire game. maybe someone can clear me up on that.

yea..i couldn't remember what type of d the bronc's run but apperantly it doesnt matter what type they run if as you say they were interested in zach last year. the bronc's also are not very far from being playoff contenders and they are not "rebuilding".

and while i agree dallas would be great for zach considering he is from texas does zach fit dallas? the only linebacker i see him replacing is b.james and used as a breather for ayodele. i was under impression that dallas was pretty high on these guys but i could be wrong.

Bradie James and Akin Ayodele are strong players for the Cowboys so I didnt understand why the Cowboys already contacted Zach, but apparently they are interested or they never would have jumped on him so quick.

Has far as schemes are considered, I think schemes are overrated. Its not about the x's and o's, its about the jimmys and the joes. The players should dictate the scheme, not the other way around. I just think that Zach wants to play in a 3-4 because he has said in the past that the 3-4 is easier to adjust to due to having lesser assignments, and because the 3-4 puts less stress on his body. I dont know if thats entirely true, but that is what he has said in some of his previous interviews.

Bradie James and Akin Ayodele are strong players for the Cowboys so I didnt understand why the Cowboys already contacted Zach, but apparently they are interested or they never would have jumped on him so quick.

Has far as schemes are considered, I think schemes are overrated. Its not about the x's and o's, its about the jimmys and the joes. The players should dictate the scheme, not the other way around. I just think that Zach wants to play in a 3-4 because he has said in the past that the 3-4 is easier to adjust to due to having lesser assignments, and because the 3-4 puts less stress on his body. I dont know if thats entirely true, but that is what he has said in some of his previous interviews.
i can agree with that. i believe i have read something to the effect of him wanting 3-4 as well.
cleveland could also be a suitor for zach as their offense is starting to roll but their defense could use some much needed help and they run a 3-4 but i really can't see zach chosing cleveland.

i saying dallas cause jerry jones jumps on stuff like this. plus.... we kind of owe the cowboys for all the staff we did steal from them!!!

you guys hear the latest as the bills and jets are also interesting in bringing thomas in? man i hope he goes to a team i can root for him.

I am still hoping he heads to the Cowboys over the Pats.......it is bad enough having to watch Welker and Seau in New England....I don't want to see Zach in a puke Cheatriot's uniform.

Have a nasty feeling good ole Bill Bellichick could lure him to the dark side and add ZT to the Pats already "experienced" LB corps.

in a way if that was to happen, you could'nt blame ZT for wanting to get his hands on a SB ring. The one thing the Fins could'nt provide for him.

Moss thought joining the invincibles woud be his fast track to a ring, and guess what, the Giants left him all pouty faced and skipping out of the pro bowl.

Riding Brady's coat tails is no guarantee of anything, and why would Thomas want to wear a uniform that brings nothing but contempt and a chorus of boos down on his head at every game played outside of Beantown.

Moss thought joining the invincibles woud be his fast track to a ring, and guess what, the Giants left him all pouty faced and skipping out of the pro bowl.

Riding Brady's coat tails is no guarantee of anything, and why would Thomas want to wear a uniform that brings nothing but contempt and a chorus of boos down on his head at every game played outside of Beantown.

Perhaps he just wants to see what it feels like to win more than 1 game in a row? Its all good for zack because any team he choses would be an upgrade from Miami. He can't lose. JT should be that lucky.

Back
Top Bottom