Which teams currently ahead of us in the draft need a Probowl DE? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which teams currently ahead of us in the draft need a Probowl DE?

Re: Re: I don't know that it's all been this year...

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I would avoid buffalo at all costs. All they need on that D is some pass rush.

Your in Rochester aren't you Dred? There was an article in the D&C last week that said Kearse had stated he would like to play for Williams again if he were still in Buffalo, I think that we don't have to worry about that but you never know.

I would hate to see him on that D.

What it comes down to is Ogun wil be playing for the Fins next year at the highest tender or the Fins will have a 1 & 3 and I'm not sure somebody is going to give that up for Ogun.

Re: Re: Re: I don't know that it's all been this year...

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Your in Rochester aren't you Dred? There was an article in the D&C last week that said Kearse had stated he would like to play for Williams again if he were still in Buffalo, I think that we don't have to worry about that but you never know.

I would hate to see him on that D.

Yeah I am and yeah I heard that. Two things about that keep me feeling safe.
1) He is injured 4-6 games a year
2) Williams will be gone (esp after he looses on sunday) They went on to say Kearse is no reason to keep williams around.
However I could see some possibility where Gilbride is the scape goat and Kearse and williams reunite next year. Lets cross our fingers this does not happen.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
What it comes down to is Ogun wil be playing for the Fins next year at the highest tender or the Fins will have a 1 & 3 and I'm not sure somebody is going to give that up for Ogun.

They may give up those picks. O Gun had almost 10 sacks last year and 14 thus far. He may turn some heads if he gets more too. Lets hope he ends up near 16-18.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

They may give up those picks. O Gun had almost 10 sacks last year and 14 thus far. He may turn some heads if he gets more too. Lets hope he ends up near 16-18.

Maybe knowing this they will just blitz everydown to get him the record. :lol:

There is also the consideration that if a team wants him bad enough to give upa 1 & 3 then you could sort of blackmail them into maybe giving a little more by trading him so that they wouldn't have to worry about you matching.

Take the pick

and let him move on...need ammunition to build for the future...pure and simple.

Why not trade DE J. Taylor instead of Ogun??...

Does JT hold anymore value than Ogun right now???....Not IMO.

I think Ogun is our future, and JT is quickly becoming old news....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

How about the Pats...don't they have 2 first rounders this year???
I may be wrong here but I know that they have a bunch of picks.

In a previous post...I stated that I had a bad feeling that some AFC East team will make a bid for O-Gun...don't forget the Jets either.

I'm hearing that John Abraham will not be resigned b/c he's injury prone and I think that Ellis is also a free agent...so they Jets may make a run for him...I could seriously see a division foe screw us but the 1st round pick will be nice.

If we do but I doubt it...draft Ben Roeth. it would be kind of ironic that the player who gave us the ability to draft Ben may be trying to take his head off!!!

O-Gun has a bright future ahead of him and he's only 26 years old!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
O-Gun has a bright future ahead of him and he's only 26 years old!!!

That's why, IMO, you keep Ogun....He's the future.

JT is quickly becoming more of a cry baby than anything else, and with the way he's played this season, we'd be better off without him, and the huge a cap space he takes up every year....

Go get some football players, and stop counting on the names to save us every season. We have names. Teams like NE have players....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

So you're saying trade Taylor...so we can get some cap space and sign O-Gun...IMO...I would rather have O-Gun than Taylor and only b/c he's younger than Taylor but if that happened...his brother-n-law would be pretty pissed off...and upset...so should we package them together and get some huge cap space by trading them???

See its very unlikely that this would happen...I don't think that the Fins would trade Taylor...plus who would want his contract??? What team???

Trades don't happen much in the NFL...the only way I could see this happening is if there was an expansion team coming in to the league next season...kind of like what the Jets did when they got rid of A. Glenn, M. Coleman, and R. Thomas to the Texans!!!

This idea won't happen...Miami will not trade Taylor!!!

Back
Top Bottom