Which veteran pickup will have the most impact? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which veteran pickup will have the most impact?

colmax

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Almost all of the offseason acquisitions are on the defensive side of the ball. This team is just a shell of last year's. Unfortunately, one HUGE injury in Poole changes everything. Miami is said to have interest in McQuarters. I honestly do not know much about him. But until then, which veteran pickup do you guys think will have the most impact on this team?

I'm going with Carter. He's still a very solid player and has not missed a game in his entire NFL career. He can line up inside or outside. He's also a very intelligent person. I think he will be a great fit for Saban's system. What do you guys think?

fishfan34 said:
Didn't we just have a thread like this yesterday... with a poll on it and everything?

wouldn't supprise me, all of the threads are the same at the moment, overall there is about only 3 topics being discussed in all of the threads;
they are;
RW,
how great it was that RW retired,
what vets are possible pickups/impact players

colmax said:
Almost all of the offseason acquisitions are on the defensive side of the ball. This team is just a shell of last year's. Unfortunately, one HUGE injury in Poole changes everything. Miami is said to have interest in McQuarters. I honestly do not know much about him. But until then, which veteran pickup do you guys think will have the most impact on this team?

I'm going with Carter. He's still a very solid player and has not missed a game in his entire NFL career. He can line up inside or outside. He's also a very intelligent person. I think he will be a great fit for Saban's system. What do you guys think?

I will go with Traylor. With Chester and Bowen ?'s we needed that big body really bad. Thats imo until we sign a cb or safety!

I'd have to say Traylor, unless Feeley doesn't start, then it would be Feroette (spelling??)

Traylor is my pick. Especially since it looks like Timbo is done and who knows if Chester will be able to play again. Carter could be huge though. We all know what JT can do with some talent on the other side of the line.

It's all good.. not everyone was here yesterday too reading every thread.

I'd hafta say Gus has the oppurtunity to make the biggest impact if he starts.
If not then Kevin Carter YO !!!!

Back
Top Bottom