Which young QB will be the best? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which young QB will be the best?

I think Rivers looks very god. He seemed too look the most comfortable. Of course he has been in the league a few years longer and got to sit and learn, but I think that will help him way more than the young QBs that kinda just got thrown out there.

My next choice would be Young, I mean that guy won some games this last year that they should have had no shot. He is already the leader of that team, and that says alot.

Rivers, Leinart and Young look the most promising right now.
Big Ben already won a superbowl, he just needs to recover from all that he's been through.
Smith looked better last year and could have a breakout year this season possibly.

they almost won the divison this years, nd i agree wit u 100% i lik smith alot, but i think leinart jus becuz of wat is arund him, the cardinals r startin 2 look lik the colts

Agreed, the Cardinals definitely have some weapons to make some big plays.

If Young is successful, he'll be no better then Michael Vick

Guys celebrating Vince Young as the next big thing better not bet their mortgage payments. As it stands today, Young is a terrible quarterback. He's much worse then Michael Vick, and if you had your pick of quarterbacks in this league, general managers would pick 15 other QBs before Michael Vick. Too many people look at the turnaround the Titans had with Young as the starter and assume he's a great player, or will be one shortly. He's not anywhere near elite. He's absolutely horrendous as a passer. He completed one pass over 40 yards all season. He has trouble with his footwork. He's making plays with his feet at this point and doing exactly what Michael Vick started out doing, winning games by scrambling out of trouble. The truth is Young isn't half the passer Vick was when he entered the league, and that isn't saying much. I'm willing to bet all my Phin Dollars Vince Young shows no progress as a passer next year, and regresses as an overall offensive threat. In year three people will start asking if the Titans made a big mistake passing on Leinart.

Out these young NFL QBs, who do you think has the best skills and chance to be great? I like really like Cutler and wish Miami had been in a position to draft him. I like Rivers a lot as well.

1. Jay Cutler...Man I wish he was a Dolphin!
2. Matt Leinart
3. Alex Smith
4. Ben Rothlisburger
5. Vince Young
6. Aaron Rogers
7. Philip Rivers

1. Leinart, he has too many weapons not to succeed
2. Cutler, Killer arm and very acurate(also wish he was a dolphin)
3. Young, cant stand watching him throw but he is a winner, if titans snag a WR(jarrett?) with there first pick then vince and that guy could be a very nice hookup
4. Phillips, had a great season with pretty bad wide recievers, the best TE but still had bad wide recievers, also cant stand watching him throw.
5. Roethlisberger, i dont like his game and imo he is vastly overrated, but he won a superbowl ring and could be placed higher on the list and i wouldnt argue.
6. Smith, he did really good this season with no good threats with vernon davis being out for main part of season. combining gore, smith, davis, and maybe WR first round then that offense could be the future of the NFL.
7. Rodgers, just havent seen enough of him.

Back
Top Bottom