while I was out.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

while I was out....

Exactly my point CK if we keep our First round pick we can parlay that into multiple later round picks where wer have always had better luck anyway. If we loose that pick its not like losing just a first round pick, its more like losing multiple 2-5 round picks.

But we generally keep our 1st round picks because we think we need them to fill some hole that's generally filled though free agency or someone steps up on the team....As a couple of people have noted we are terrible with 1st rounds picks lately and they just eat up Cap that could go to someone else on the team already...If we trade down for more picks then great..but if we keep the 1st rounder, we will lose at least 2 proven players on our team for an unknown and as CK and others have pointed out...wasted unknowns #1's.

i have to agree with most of you on this forum. i say ricky can take the work. after all he had monster yardage at texas, so he is a horse, that a team could ride for a loooong time.

as far as bates, at least a good defensive coordinator won't count against the cap.

and i agree, we won't miss the first round pick. when you pick 32nd, all the known commodities are already taken, and all that are left is the diamonds in the rough (chambers, mcmichael, marino, etc.).

so free ricky, and set the team free.

and finally, 32yrfinfan, i hope we can fling the monkey all the way back to ny city, or at least new jersey, but let them bounce a few times on the way, just to inflict a little more humiliation on them.

Back
Top Bottom