White skips minicamp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White skips minicamp

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Coach Jeff Fisher unhappy with troubled Titans RB

clear.gif

LenDale White has had a number of issues during his short career with the Titans

Tennessee Titans running back LenDale White did not make it back in time for Tuesday's organized team activities, leaving Coach Jeff Fisher unclear on his whereabouts and unhappy about the situation.

"Everybody else managed to make it back," Fisher said. "He didn't, so I don't know, I guess he had things that are more important to him than what we're doing. I would assume he would be back at some point today."

White, a second-round pick from Southern California last season, has had other issues this offseason, reporting for the Titans' offseason program at approximately 260 pounds, then suffering a hamstring injury that has kept him off the field during the team's minicamps.

Fisher said he had not spoken directly to White but did receive a telephone message from the running back about his absence.

"He made an attempt. He said he had some kind of flight problems or something like that. No one else had anything like that," Fisher said.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/05/29/white.titans.ap/index.html

some people cant get out of their own way

he had flight problems? i dont see the big deal...a lot of players skipped voluntary camps and haven't been scolded for it

I heard on NFL Live that his Grandmother got released from the hospital after being treated for a number of illnesses or diseases, including cancer, and he stayed with her.

a little humor from kffl

Bears | Hester was almost a Titan
Thu, 31 May 2007 13:58:46 -0700
Larry Mayer, of ChicagoBears.com, reports Chicago Bears WR Devin Hester was almost taken by the Tennessee Titans during the 2006 NFL Draft, according to an article on ESPN.com written by former Titans general manager Floyd Reese. Reese was ready to choose Hester, but was talked out of it by the coaches. The Titans took RB LenDale White with the pick.

Would've, could've, didn't. It's just like when the talk of how we passed on Boldin or Brees. Hindsight is 20/20.

Back
Top Bottom