Whither Greg Randall? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whither Greg Randall?

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
The last I heard, we were on the verge of signing him. Since the Eddie Moore incident, it seems like there's been a Dolphin news lockdown? What's the latest on this guy?

If they felt Turd wade was an upgrade, how good can he be?

Originally posted by Boik14
If they felt Turd wade was an upgrade, how good can he be?
better than Greg Jerman ;)

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
The last I heard, we were on the verge of signing him. Since the Eddie Moore incident, it seems like there's been a Dolphin news lockdown? What's the latest on this guy?

Maybe the Dolphins want to sign Randall to be E.Moores body gaurd.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
better than Greg Jerman ;)

Ya but by how much? Will it be worth paying more vs the cap for him then to just deal with Jerman whose still young and improving?

I will say it now, if Miami doesn't get Andrews in the draft, Randall will be our starter at right tackle. This guy is a good tackle. I am so happy we are signing him.:) :) :) :) :)

I don't think we'll get Andrews and I see us trading down and taking Snee or Smiley.

Ozzy rules!!

I'm happy too, now we have mad options come draft day. We can sit, or trad eup for Andrews, Rivers, WR etc. or trade down for depth. It's going to be a fun draft year...

Heres what the SportingNews pre draft book had to say about G.Randall before he got drafted.

Greg Robinson-Randall, Michigan State
6"5 3/4 315lbs 5.46 40yd time
Nfl comparison:Bob Whitfield, Falcons

Big man with long arms and decent strength.Tends to be waist-bender and plays to erect, limiting potential explosiveness.Needs to work on technique and improve as a run blocker.Is difficult for defender to get around because of size.Mauler-type, but shows natural feet.Noteable: Was nations No. 1 junior college lineman before transferring to Michigan State.

Originally posted by Danny
I don't think we'll get Andrews and I see us trading down and taking Snee or Smiley.

Ozzy rules!!

Signing Randall would make that more likely, to be sure. I think that trading down is an option only if Andrews goes off the board. Randall is a good depth signing, but you don't pass up a guy like Andrews, who could become a Pro Bowl RG or RT before long.

Dr Zoom you are sooo bad!

BTW, if my brain is in gear Randall will turn 27 this summer, the youth movement is intact.

Back
Top Bottom