Who actually stay tune for the whole draft here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who actually stay tune for the whole draft here?

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Last year was the first time I actually watch the draft but I lasted until 10th pick and left.Who actually stay tune through the whole draft?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am one of those idiots...

:lol:

Pretty much watched the whole thing for a few years...not last year but before that.

Wow I don't know how can you last that long...I'm going to try to spent a whole satrurday at home and to watch the whole thing but that first round takes foreever.How long does the first day usually last?

I will try as this will be my 2nd draft...but I doubt it but I am definately watching the whole first dayyyy

I can take 15 mins and read about it in the paper. I have no life, but even I can find something better to do. Stare at a wall, see how many times 3.5 goes into 123,578,744, read the dictionary....options are endless people.

I usually just watch tv then switch over every now and then and see the update.

I must say that I agree with coolguy3

I don't want to spend my weekend in front of my TV to see which guy Miami is drafting and that won't make the team anyway (late round).

I will be checking on the internet who we picked but I won't follow it live.

I follow the 1st day.. go to shulas in miami lakes and make it an outing with the guys.. we get nice and drunk.. run up a 3 digit bar tab and play draft games with the picks. we try and guess whos getting picked next or what position goes to that team.. loser takes a shot. So we are not wasteing a day but getting wasted . its fun after that we go out and party with the wives(they bitch about us not being home all day)

I did watch the entire draft last year even though we had no 1st or 2nd round picks... I was just crossing off people I had listed as Miami bound players and had fun with it... I had buddies over with beer and pizza and we just gave our predictions on who will draft who while their on the clock and while the 15 minutes went up for the team, we'd throw the football around outside... it's really not that bad... last year, the first day lasted, I believe 10 hours...fro 10 AM to 8 PM...
But you bet I'll be watching this one ... I got my value board right with me and I'm ready to roll....Can't wait til next year when Miami finally has all thier first day picks....

HOORAH:drinker:

I watch the whole draft except I occasionally go out (mostly during the first round) to shoot some hoops and stuff like that. I like the second day more than the first day because usually it includes more Fins involvement and there are more picks.

From the beginning to end PLUS pre draft.

Hello, my name is bigbry and I am a draft junkie.

BB

I watch it the first day and flip the channels between picks until round 3 when it's like 5 minutes between picks. If you miss a pick there's always the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

The problem I have with round one is that, TEAM ONE will be on the clock for 14 minute, then TEAM TWO makes a trade with TEAM ONE and then TEAM TWO gets another 15 minutes!!!! You can go a half hour with only one pick.
It seems to me that when the pick is made it's for a picticular prospect that they have in mind, so they should only get 5 minutes to make up their mind.

Back
Top Bottom