Who actually stay tune for the whole draft here? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who actually stay tune for the whole draft here?

I typically watch most of the first 2 rounds (until I can't stand the boredom) and keep tabs on it the rest of the time.

For a football fan watching the draft is kinda like an alcoholic drinking hairspray. Probably causes more pain than pleasure but you're so overcome with cravings you don't care.

Yea, I'm a junkie too. I watch the whole thing. I try to get other stuff done, but I'm always in view of the TV.

I'm a member of the club. I watch from pre-draft to the bitter end. I have no friends that even like sports. And I just chill out by myself every weekend anyway. So it's just that much better. Me and my brother used to always watch the drafts together all the way thru and keep stats, make predicitions, etc.

As for THIS year....I'll be watching, eating some pizza, and chatting it up here and on Canephins chatroom: http://www.canephins.homestead.com/dolphins.html

Originally posted by rafael
Yea, I'm a junkie too. I watch the whole thing. I try to get other stuff done, but I'm always in view of the TV.

Hello rafael.

BB

I like all the info on the players and how they trained and stuff like that.... I find the rest kinda boring....Especially with like the number 1 pick when it still takes them 10 minutes to announce who they picked even though they already have contracts in place.

Back
Top Bottom