Who are these guys... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are these guys...

GazPhin

Brannigan Begin Again
Reaction score
and are they coming to Miami to do anything more that get drinks for the starters???:p

Guard Leon Searcy and wide receiver Sulecio Sanford.

miamidolphins.com says they've been signed (Front page leader).

Searcy is a former all -pro, coming back from injuries that have forced him to miss the last two seasons and the other guy is famous in a another way. Phil Collins wrote a song about him....Su, Su, Sulecio.....O...o.........or is that the guy who used to own the junk yard with his son? I always get them confused.:confused:

Come to think of it,

the Searcy deal is old news anyway. He has a chance to compete for a starting spot.

Can this su-su-sudio bloke kick punts? I though we had relatively good depth at WR and this is not the resumé of an upgrade.:(

Sanford, 25, was a seventh-round draft choice of Chicago in 1999. He spent time on the Bears’ practice squad and one game on their active roster during his rookie season. He spent all of the 2000 season on the team’s injured reserve list with a hyperextended left knee before being waived on August 23, 2001. The 5-10, 190 pound Sulecio also played for Scotland of the NFL Europe League in the spring of 2000. A two-year letterman at Middle Tennessee State University (1997-98), Sulecio finished his collegiate career with 81 receptions for 1,081 yards and 11 touchdowns. He was an All-Ohio Valley Conference selection as a senior in 1998 when he caught 54 passes for 674 yards and seven touchdowns. He also returned punts and kickoffs in college. Born March 23, 1976, Sulecio prepped at Milledgeville (Ga.) High School.

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1900

39, that last post truly makes me feel like you are currently in the wrong career. How about a mid-life career change to sports writer??? :D

we may be looking for content editors at my work's web site, but doubt they pay even the Vet. Min. ;)

Back
Top Bottom