Who are you rooting for in these playoffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are you rooting for in these playoffs?

BE GOOD

Pick and choose Wayne...
Reaction score
Who are you rooting for in these playoffs?

I will lean towards the: Giants local team since I despise the Jets, Cheifs I love their traditions, Arrowhead is on of the best stadiums, LJ, DC Gunther Cunningham and Green, and Ravens cause I like their stadium, defense, Billick, and McNair.

Ravens get the edge from the AFC cause I hate Herm, and Billick is great.

*best Offseason Move Of The Year "steve Mcnair". Baltimore Takes It......and Yes, The Ravens "d" Will Stop "l.t".and Nobody Really Cares About The Nfc.

I want Philli to win.

Im a huge Mcnabb fan, even though he is out injured for a long time I want his team to win. I would also be happy with Baltimore.

I'll go by games this weekend.

1. Cheifs
2. Seahawks
3. Tough one, I hate the Jets and Pats, but like Mangini better then BB, so OHHHH THIS HURTS, The Jets
4. Giants

Its who I'm rooting for, not who I think will win.

I want Philli to win.

Im a huge Mcnabb fan, even though he is out injured for a long time I want his team to win. I would also be happy with Baltimore.

Obviously that would be great for Philly, but how heartbreaking is that for McNabb?

Could care less (as long as its not the Jets, Giants, Cowboys or Pats)...but I'll be cheering for LT :yes:

Super Chargers! is who id like to win it all.

Only team in the AFC playoffs that I don't despise. Meh, the Chiefs are ok, but I actually like a lot of the Chargers players. Plus Charger fans are good people, and they deserve a superbowl win.

As for this weekend: (not predictions just who i'll be pulling for)

Chiefs over Colts

Hawks over Cowboys

Patsies over Jests

Iggles over G-men

Teams i'd hate to see win it all: Jets, Patriots, Cowboys, Colts.

I'd probably be inclined to root for Seattle. They are closest to me. Except they have cheesy uniforms.

I think it'll come down to San Diego and New Orleans with the Saints getting the edge. They seem to be this years Tampa Bay Bucs; the team that never won a SB or even made it far in the playoffs after years of losing.

Back
Top Bottom