Who are your Biggest TC surprise? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are your Biggest TC surprise?

Originally posted by finfan54
i would like to add a guy noone likes, jamar fletcher. all ive heard is that he is intercepting everything and showing up buckley.

That's what I expected. Buckley is not in the league because of his coverage skills anymore. He's there because somehow, someway he has that tendancy to take the risk that is the difference maker.

It's too bad I'm refering "difference maker" to a loss or a win. :lol:

Originally posted by gunn34
My biggest suprise is Corey Jenkins. He's doing all the right things.

He would be one of my top choices, and since you picked him, I'll go with Korey Banks. But we are talking about being less than a week into camp.

Going back to my ravings about David Foye from last year. Once the very first game came, he went ......<poof>

;)

things are just now developeing, i would like to add yet another, Billy Yates is practicing with the first team. wow. where the hell did this guy come from? and dont tell me texas A&M.

I like what Im hearing about Derrius Thompson. He was on the verge of breakign out last year in Washngton, but was let go before he could peice together a full 16 game season. NOw we have him on the cheap and hes struck a cord with Fiedler. Hes arguably been our best receiver.

And hes still just learning the offense.

Originally posted by Surferosa
I like what Im hearing about Derrius Thompson. He was on the verge of breakign out last year in Washngton, but was let go before he could peice together a full 16 game season. NOw we have him on the cheap and hes struck a cord with Fiedler. Hes arguably been our best receiver.

And hes still just learning the offense.

He has a little edge having worked with Norv in Washington. Norv's added in lots of stuff since then, but if you ask me it looks like DT knows right where he's going most of the time.

I have heard, from the camp reports, that Robert Edwards looks good too.

One other good thing is that Brent Smith hasn't torn his acl yet.

My biggest surprise is Simmons. I was high on him when we drafted him last year but he showed nothing in TC. Now, based on camp reports he's #3 on the depth chart (until Mcknight recuperates).

Jenkins is next. He shows great instincts for someone who has barely played the position.

Fiedler and Thompson are exceeding my expectations, but I thought they would do well.

i like DER-T AKA DERRIUS THOMPSON... wannestedt says he is the

best surprise and is playing at an unmatch level right now...

hopefully this guy w/ cool chamber take this squad somewhere...

I'd have to go with Derrius Thompson and Corey Jenkins. Not surprised with Fiedler. Tolver sounded awesome before the pads went on, but haven't heard the daily stories of multiple phenom catches since the hitting started.

Back
Top Bottom