who cares about the weather up north | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who cares about the weather up north

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I used to live in boynton now I'm in atlanta, and hey we broke 40 today, last 2 days we've been between 30-39 for our highs, I miss sf in the winter

Originally posted by FFiB
I am freeezinnnngggg...

It's 66F...time for the heater....

:mad:

you're lucky. i'm freezing my a$$ off here in vegas at 57 degrees. it's supposed to be 65 today, but it's too cloudy. better break out the long sleeves.

I hope there's 2 feet of snow for the game.

I got you guys beat - Northern New Jersey. 27 degrees, windchill is 13 degrees. It's freakin cold and they don't even have the heat on. It's like they're conserving it for something (don't know what). Two nights ago it was 19 degrees and no heat all night. Very uncomfortable to sleep (just like being in South Florida's 80 degree heat at night with no air). We were like popsicles in the morning.

Can't wait for the game though! It's going to be tough getting there, but I'm going.

Re: Re: who cares about the weather up north

Originally posted by 1972

you're lucky. i'm freezing my a$$ off here in vegas at 57 degrees. it's supposed to be 65 today, but it's too cloudy. better break out the long sleeves.

I hope there's 2 feet of snow for the game.

Its 57 now. I got long pants, a sweater, a jacket, snow boots and mittens on.

:eek:

Nope - absolutely not. Only been here for three years and came up only because my then to be husband would not come down. I miss the weather in Florida, especially on these cold nights. What can I do? Thank you for the compliment though.

Originally posted by njfinfan
Nope - absolutely not. Only been here for three years and came up only because my then to be husband would not come down. I miss the weather in Florida, especially on these cold nights. What can I do? Thank you for the compliment though.

You gave up south FL for a man?

wow.....

How come it's not snowing in Buffalo? So not fair even though the Jets are used to snow. Do we need the Jets to lose tomorrow for them to be out of playoff contention?

It's 25 here and I don't want to go outside. I don't have to go anywhere, so I don't have any reason to go out and freeze my *** off. I hate cold weather.

Originally posted by njfinfan
Yup. Sad, right?

sad?

pretty "stupid" of you (in a sarcastic way of course) and darn selfish by the guy.

What was his reason for "dragging" you up north?
Any regrets yet?

BTW, to stay ontopic....it is now 55F......brrrrrrrrr.....

Back
Top Bottom