Who Cares If He's Gay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Cares If He's Gay

I like the poster who said Miami should draft him b/c it'd be good publicity. Because that's why the draft exists? :chuckle:

Get Sam now. Steal of the draft.. Kid's a beast.

CsJFe96-1.gif

Rams just did the league a solid.

They're so stacked at DL, I can't even fathom he makes the roster. PS player maybe.

*looks like I'll be taking a back(door)lash for some silly humor. Grow up people. It's not judging someone by their race, creed, etc. No one cares (or should) about his sexual preference b/c it is just that, a measly preference. Bring it on PC'ers

Last edited by a moderator:
He seems loose between the hips and lacking aggression. But seriously, who would want this potential law suit in their locker room. If he is unable to crack the starting line up, or make a team, his team of lawyers will say because he is gay.

Wait until they cut him, then the chit storm will begin. How long before the Rams are offered hard knocks? I can see daily segments on the Rams training camp from Oprah, Ellen, and the View.

Please for him, I wonder if Goddell put any phones calls in to these compensatory pick teams ? :p

Please for him, I wonder if Goddell put any phones calls in to these compensatory pick teams ? :p
Take your pick:

1. The Rams picked him because he was the best available on their draft board.
2. The Rams picked him because Roger Goodell asked them to do it.
3. The Rams picked him because nobody is talking about the Rams, nobody cares about the Rams, and they wanted to change that.

I suspect a combination of all of the above.

Back
Top Bottom